Who's Really Puttin it Down For the 916 Card on this Music Tip! Droppin Heaterz!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I'll try to have the show pressed up this week for those without internet to be involved. I'll get you copies on that ASAP Dr3sta. Slow-2-Da-Pizza Pie... I'm at you on that if ya want to make it into a company. Mista Murda... what can I say besides I need to clone you so the team could be as supportive as you! As far as overseas goes... let's get there! I'm tryna see what's up with Mr. Sippy in the U.K so I can network there too! Betta watch out... I told you I wasn't built with brakes!

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Flossalini said:
I'll try to have the show pressed up this week for those without internet to be involved. I'll get you copies on that ASAP Dr3sta. Slow-2-Da-Pizza Pie... I'm at you on that if ya want to make it into a company. Mista Murda... what can I say besides I need to clone you so the team could be as supportive as you! As far as overseas goes... let's get there! I'm tryna see what's up with Mr. Sippy in the U.K so I can network there too! Betta watch out... I told you I wasn't built with brakes!
it's official like a derty Pistol... & I'm bout to Call u up Slow

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Y-Dr3$ta said:
Thass on some Sac King Shit...
naw playa i cant take that kinda tittle when i have not been home in 2years!

i'll take the ambassator of the northern central valley tho!!!

casue that's what i do,....i'm good at establishing relationships and mantaining them with folks from other locations, showing them that we are a legacy,.....i'm a rep of what the the norcal independent music scene is all about,....out here!!!!!!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Flossalini said:
i was just about to say that my playa from the other side of the pond is our key,...he is so suportive of the norcal ,...i swear he is the chit!,....when it comes to facts and knowage of our own historty! i bet he got more on even 94% of valley heads! and aint touched soil once!!!!,...now that's a mind i cant do nutting but respect!

sipitty for prez in my book!

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
SLOWPOKE said:
naw playa i cant take that kinda tittle when i have not been home in 2years!

i'll take the ambassator of the northern central valley tho!!!

casue that's what i do,....i'm good at establishing relationships and mantaining them with folks from other locations, showing them that we are a legacy,.....i'm a rep of what the the norcal independent music scene is all about,....out here!!!!!!!

I wasnt callin u a sac King my nigg, I was Sayin the promotional Moves u n Floss was doin for other Sac niggas is on some sac king shit, 916'd the fuck out my nigg, 2060916, oh boy...

Feb 5, 2005

I'M FEEL'N ALOT OF WHUT I READ IN DIS THREAD...

I GOT RESPECT 4 ALOT OF DA VETz IN DA SAC SCENE ( FRUM X-RAIDED/LYNCH/BO/BEEGEE ON DOWN DA LINE )...

AN ALOT OF NIGGAz BE'N STUK IN DA PAST IZ KILL'N ME !!!

ALOT NEW SAC TALENT BEEN ON DA GRIND HARD !!!

AN MOST DA ONEz JUS START'N 2 GET ATTENTION BEEN BEHIND DA SCENEz 4 YEARz ...

I AINT SLEEP'N THO, ITz ENUFF OUT HERE 4 ERYBODY 2 EAT...

ERYBODYz TIME IZ COME'N...

JUS KEEP'N GRIND'N AN SOONER OR LATER U WONT B DENIED YA RIGHTFUL SPOT...

- GEEzUz

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fucking floss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you asshole !!!!!!!!!!
g.p. and beuno (i cant spell "good" in spanish fuck it you know my meanings)
was up here on the 23rd of last month!
i could have help promote they show that week!

valley luv and chit man!

fool golden child was up here str8 from dph! tonight!!!!
i saw him at the club where i use to perfom alot i was down there to promote my shows coming up,...and he was out side moving them units,..man if i knew he was in town i could have pulled some ear lobes and make it happen to have him perform that night!!!!!!!
i did not met him til 142 in the a.m.

fucker had a kings thow back and everything,...he and the cat that he was with told me about sac high alummni kevin jhonson now owns the properdy
of what is now sac high and the bank was it us bank or b of a beto? any way man it was a trip to talk to some one back home,...kev is really trying to shut down what was sac high?....man i may have to hurry my happy ass down there and take some pics,....

floss what da fucking a!
fo' reala ma' gorilla any of ya'll from my flatlands, that would like to network and get your face seen out here and your music heard (and if you met my reqirements get your cd's and dvd's sold out here)
yodell at your boy

so far the list of cats that are gonna be my valley sqaud is
beto
floss
dre

now i'm not gonna call out names but if your name aint up here,..and you on the siccness,...put some eggs in your mac dre shoes and beat it!!!! hurry up wiff it,...time is running low,..we got 10 days or so
now is the time to contact beto and floss to have your material moved up here for a cut rate price cause everyone is sharing the cost to ship it to me
pics will be posted and the world to see,... (some of you remember my distr. pics,..same deal!)

haaaaaaaaaaaay yodell back

p.s.
floss i feel better now,..forgive me for the ranting,..but i just saw a few missed oppertunitys that could have been good for the valley,..but that just means we can stay informed and hold that united front stonger tommorw,...
luv and respect floss

Apr 22, 2006
Y-Dr3$ta said:
Hahahaaha, thass funny lil Guy... I musta forgot to Autograph yo Cd, My bad lil Homey... I'll take care of that 4 u...
lol who are you to autograph a cd white boy.. your music sucks he was just being hnest you want him to lie?..

when i think of sac i think of niggaz like bo reppin that real shit

some of you new internet niggaz is soft as fuck if yall the future of sac its looking bad for sacramento.. you niggaz dont even have a buzz in your own city and you already talking about overseas ha ha