who's ready?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2003
At least when your watching the cars occasionaly somebody turns right instead of left so you get a little excitement....But I have to admit I love the pants they wear in Baseball! I don't mind watchin it on TV

Sep 30, 2003
Of course! Big dumb guys in tights that roll around on the floor n stuff.... who doesn't like guys in tights all sweaty and long haired and stuff..... I doubt I like em as much as you though!

Sep 30, 2003
It's been awhile since I actually watched wwf but China is the only chick wrestler I can think of off the top of my head and she has bigguns but she likes like a guy????? I dunno bout u...............

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
what was that hot chic's name? The blonde? She was like married to one of em and said she was pregnant and really wasn't or something like that... I donno... wrestling's like a big ass soap opera with more blood n guts... Anyway, that chic's hot... that's my point.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Slither said:
what was that hot chic's name? The blonde? She was like married to one of em and said she was pregnant and really wasn't or something like that... I donno... wrestling's like a big ass soap opera with more blood n guts... Anyway, that chic's hot... that's my point.

if she knew her name she would have said it in this passage instead of describing everything about the girl

Sep 30, 2003
I totally don't want to admit I know this but that was Tori when she was on WCW before they merged with WWF which is now WWE.... alright fine I watch wrestling it's funny..... so there ya go...dish it out I can handle it!