who's ready for hockey season?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
FUCK HOCKEY....that shit makes me not even wanna watch sports center....I think they should let you know when they are bout to do a hockey highlight section on sports center and when they will be done so you can change the channel.....what a fuckin waste of time and programming.....Hockey=Soccer on ice...WHACK

Apr 25, 2002
SF
hockey is cool as shit man.
what other team sport ALLOWS you to beat the shit out of a Canadian whenever you feel like it? and if you do, you dont even get suspended or fined, you just sit in a penalty box for 5 minutes then they let you out and you can box someone else.
shit, its a hard sport too. how many of ya can ice skate? fuck, i know i cant.

May 10, 2002
dam, yall hatin hard on some hockey.....hockey players are the best athletes in all of sports.....its the hardest sport to play and you gotta be a tough ass sonovabitch to play the shit.....i got love for football, basketball and baseball, but hockey players are better athletes....

Apr 12, 2003
HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY BETTER ATHLETES WHEN VINCE CARTER HAS TO TORQUE HIS BODY AND JUMP BOUT 5 FEET IN THE AIR AGAINST THE GRAIN TA DO A 360 TOMMAHAWK. THAT'S ATHLETISISM. ALL THESE FOOS HAVE TA DO IS SKATE (WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT).

THEY HIT HARDER THEN A MUTHAFUCKA (I'LL GIVE YOU THAT)

May 10, 2002
they're the best conditioned athletes.....and you point out that "all they have to do is skate"......well im sure you never tried to play hockey so you wouldnt really know how tough it is to play......all im sayin is that hockey players are the toughest and best conditioned athletes out of the 4 "main" sports (football, basketball, baseball and hockey)

and let vince carter put on a pair of skates and see how he does...

Mar 18, 2003
CZAR said:
Fuck Gay ass Hockey!!! But Flyers will win it anyway!! GOT EM!!!
LOL! Im not real big on hockey either. I used to follow the Redwings a little bit, but I could care less who wins anymore. If anything, I would root for California teams to be successful. The U.S. Olympic hockey team, thats another story.