who's ready for feb 20th?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Masked Lemon said:
Might have to wait until my birthday for it...

Will be a toss up between that, DDR, and Guitar Hero 2.
What's DDR? I played that Crackdown demo finally. Its a coo game, very similar to Saints Row, except you know opposite sides of the law. I don't know how you like Crackdown Stogin and not like Saint Rows. I'm already kinda bored wit Saints Row and not even half way through. So when I got on Crackdown I was only on for like 20 min. The game I'm really waitin for is that Def Jam Icon, now that seems like it'll be sicc. I think it comes out March.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Demo for Def Jam Icon comes out tomorrow, I have very low expectations of that game, they took out the AKI engine completely, which is the only reason I liked the first one.

Edit: DDR = Dance Dance Revolution Universe, which will have camera support, online play, and downloadable songs.

Oct 5, 2004
ArYo said:
What's DDR? I played that Crackdown demo finally. Its a coo game, very similar to Saints Row, except you know opposite sides of the law. I don't know how you like Crackdown Stogin and not like Saint Rows. I'm already kinda bored wit Saints Row and not even half way through. So when I got on Crackdown I was only on for like 20 min. The game I'm really waitin for is that Def Jam Icon, now that seems like it'll be sicc. I think it comes out March.
dude.. crackdown is nothing like saints row. not in my eyes anyway...

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Masked Lemon said:
Demo for Def Jam Icon comes out tomorrow, I have very low expectations of that game, they took out the AKI engine completely, which is the only reason I liked the first one.

Edit: DDR = Dance Dance Revolution Universe, which will have camera support, online play, and downloadable songs.
What is the AKI engine?

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
AKI is the developers that made the awesome WWF No Mercy, and the wCw games for the Nintendo 64, widely hailed as the greatest wrestling games of all time.

They used the engine from those games in the first Def Jam, which is why that is a "wrestling" type game. In the sequel they removed a lot of stuff from the engine, and in this one, they completely removed the engine altogether, which is why I think ths one will suck.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Didn't THQ make some of the wrestling games for 64. But I do remember AKI for some of the other ones. That WCW Revenge was one of my favorite games back in the day. I remember I had one for Play Station too with Stone Cold on the cover, that one might have been AKI, anyone know?

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Well I just found the answer to my own question. AKI made the games I guess and THQ published them. But yeah WCW Revenge and No Mercy for N64 were 2 of the siccest wrestling games I ever played. Now that I think about it the controls to those 2 games are damn near identical to the orginal Def Jam fighting game.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Crackdown is the truth...

Just found the Sniper rifle and a grenade launcher from the boss on the beach. don't even need to use the scope with the sniper rifle, use the lock on, switch it to head shot, instant kill. Wish GOW had a lock on feature...

Jan 30, 2007
does anyone else thing that id be nice if WWF No Mercy for n64 would be fuckin nice if it had online support? i could beat the shit out of ANYONE in that game

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
BigLurch said:
does anyone else thing that id be nice if WWF No Mercy for n64 would be fuckin nice if it had online support? i could beat the shit out of ANYONE in that game
im like undisputed east side champ i will whoop ya bootay. even if u used your created characters with the most powerful moves. my technique is too superior.. oh ya im talkin trash.