??WHOS NEXT??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2011
You gotta be more creative with the questions. I thought this website was geared towards bringing light to the homeboy rap genre. If so why is there an Africano on there?

Apr 18, 2012
You gotta be more creative with the questions. I thought this website was geared towards bringing light to the homeboy rap genre. If so why is there an Africano on there?
That individual your asking about functions tough with homies in SJ and around,they're on a whole black and brown thang right now so i threw the light on em,and if you read our site description you'll see were bringing interviews and music from both the homeboy/bay area music scene,regardless of all that race should never be an issue on what is featured on any site,can't be weak minded or ignorant to any culture especially those who respect our struggle,and as far as the questions go yeah its all getting switched up as we speak and we'll have video interviews crackin soon. Vic.

Apr 18, 2012
I wasn't talking in sense of the music homie try and keep up,but regardless Im not here to argue with anyone let alone someone not the same page,and to the rest of the homies good looking out on the feedback we got at a couple of the homies you've mentioned and its a go,gracias..

Sep 17, 2007
Talked to Loco C last week, bout to shoot him some beats. Hopefully where ever he at he gets access to a lab. He got next and i put my money on that. also on a side note, looking like a Rival Killaz & Goodfelonz album gonna be crackin off in the near future.

Smiley is buzzin. He got the drive.