Who's Making More Music Than Lil Wayne right now ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
carter 3 , i cant feel my face , drought 3 ... wats the others one?

Sav Scorcese said:
Dude has like 4 projects dropping soon. It also appears that his lyrical game is improving with each project. He's working pretty damn hard.
my hand in the pot i rather eat then stir!

May 7, 2002
Yea LiL Wayne is one of the few rappers I still listen to. Dude gets better with every mixtape he drops. He may not be the most complex rapper when it comes to sujbect matter... but you gotta love the wordplay, the metaphores, and the swagger.. You can tell he likes doing what he does.

Drought 3 is dope!!

Jun 30, 2005
Yea LiL Wayne is one of the few rappers I still listen to. Dude gets better with every mixtape he drops. He may not be the most complex rapper when it comes to sujbect matter... but you gotta love the wordplay, the metaphores, and the swagger.. You can tell he likes doing what he does.
yup. haha wayne too raw

Feb 8, 2003
Heres some rappers that drops more music then wayne rather if its a mixtape or remix feature or album.

Lil Flip
T.I.
Akon
Young Jeezy
Z-RO
Snoop Dogg
Papoose
Messy Marv
Styles P

Mar 24, 2007
5ive1en said:

Drought 3 is dope!!
Thats exactly what I think of him. Well put mayne

May 10, 2002
I'll rephrase it... Nobody is putting out as much QUALITY shit as him.. that guy is rapping circles around these other rappers.

I never thought I'd say this but Lil Wayne is about the only rapper I'm checking for new music on... rap is getting boooooooring nowadays!!

May 4, 2006
I actually have begun too like Wayne more musically now. The Drought 3 is dope too. But it really doesn't matter how much music somebody is dropping it's all about QUALITY. And these days not that many people are dropping QUALITY MUSIC EXCEPT FOR THESE CATS IN MY OPINION ONLY:

REDMAN
TECH N9NE
HUSSEIN FATAL
CHAMILLIONAIRE
THE OUTLAWZ
GHOSTFACE KILLAH
BOOTKAMP KLIK
YUKMOUTH

AND OTHERS BUT THATS ALL I FELT LIKE NAMING RIGHT NOW.

Feb 5, 2005

Z-RO
TRAE
YOUNG JEEZY
T.I
MESSY MARV
GAME
RICH THE FACTOR
AKON
YUKMOUTH
SNOOP
BUN-B
PAPOOSE
CAM'RON
LIL FLIP
CHAMILLIONAIRE

IT AINT REALLY BOUT HOW MUCH IZ GET'N PUT OUT...

IT'z ABOUT HOW MUCH IZ QUALITY MUSIC...

- GEEzUz

Jun 23, 2002
What has taken everyone so long to get on the Weezy bandwagon? I got shit from my homies for saying he's the best out right now and saying Carter 2 was the shit. Now all of a sudden they're starting to feel him too. What was the difference between Weezy then and now? He's still the same if you ask me.

Jan 1, 2006
I'm probably gonna get hate for this... IMO Lil Wayne ain't all that. Some of his music's ok but I'm not completely drawn in and some of boys feel like he's treal beyond anything and his lyrics are fire.

I admit he's improving but he's not on my top rap list

Jan 23, 2006
D.I.R.B said:
What has taken everyone so long to get on the Weezy bandwagon? I got shit from my homies for saying he's the best out right now and saying Carter 2 was the shit. Now all of a sudden they're starting to feel him too. What was the difference between Weezy then and now? He's still the same if you ask me.
shit i been on the weezy wagon since that nigga was in the hot boys with that song " i need a hot girl" .

and nah weezy sound completely different he dont even rap the same . listen to the cd 500 degreez. dont sound nothin like the shit he puts out now a days

" young ass weezy im gon round up the whole uptown , we gon burn this bitch down to the ground , people undastand that you fuckin wit some motha fuckin souljas "

compare that to shit on his mixtapes. like 5ive1en said a few post up , his metaphors are crazy aint no one fuckin wit weezy