WHOS HOTTER THEN GAME?WHOS REALLY THE KING OF WEST? VOTE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO IS IS CHEWIN GAME WHO IS THE REAL KING OF THE WEST?

• Total voters
F

fynestsjgirl408

Mz Fyne

OF COURSE every one knows its E-40 fonzzarelly and yukmeezy fa sho tho, my comments are they gonba be takin over soon, YukMeez should be doin big time now i aint see why not

F

fynestsjgirl408

Oh N

Oh n another thing if 2 pac waZ here he be it fa sho number 1, no dout about it KING OF THA WEST - 2 PAC -
~DOnt be Play PiMpiN~ `PImPiN

Aug 11, 2003
No body has givin love to Spice 1 .. To me, he is one of the best. but Non can compare to Pac (RIp).

Everybody Has there good points.. but newer songs are all the same.. Same message .. just Different licks .. Most of the time its the same Licks in a different Order.
I wouldnt Lable anyone as the King of the west.

I Just dont understand... Seems like westcoast niggas have more heat.... but Niggas Liek 50cent Sell millions.

Hear it on the raido and see it on Tv everyday 2000 times a day..I guess you cant help but like it.
I Know words to songs, ANd i hate them.. Its like they pump it into your head.. I hate mainstream music Period..

PAC was the king.. and Nobody will take his place.. He made to much of an impact.

Oct 14, 2004
Pac wouldnt be a king if he were still alive. Just because hes dead hes a king, I dont think so. I thought most of his music wasnt that good, but I do like R U Still Down so Iam not hating just dont think he was a king.

Aug 11, 2003
Rob S4 said:
No Del the Funky Homosapian? To me he is the King of the West.

oh shit.....i allmost feel out of my chair when i read that!
I ain't heard one of his cd's in about ten years. Is he still alive? Isn't he Ice Cube's cousin or some shit? My vote for best lyricist is E40, and in a battle i'd take Lynch i guess.

Oct 14, 2004
str8money said:
oh shit.....i allmost feel out of my chair when i read that!
I ain't heard one of his cd's in about ten years. Is he still alive? Isn't he Ice Cube's cousin or some shit? My vote for best lyricist is E40, and in a battle i'd take Lynch i guess.

Yeah he got some new shit out with the Heiroglyphics (Thats his homies) check out http://www.hieroglyphics.com/contents/ for info on the team.

Jul 26, 2005
Fuc Bklacc Wall Street and Jaeson "I'm A Gangster Now " Taylor BK as The GAYME

Anybkody that come out to tha Bkay from Compkton just three years ago with not one tattoo on hiz bkody claimin he's an OFF BkRAND and tha next LL COOL J is faker than niggaz reppkin turfs on The Southside of Oakland yadadimeen?! There aint no southside Oakland to tha dont knows but now u know ass niggaz. Fuc Tha Gayme and Bklac Wall Street ya bkitch! Everybkody knows that's JT's Shit u mark ass nigga. You and that Lil hoe nigga Mempkhis Bkleek need 2 give that upk and stopk tryin' 2 C like The Bkay Area Mobkstas and Bkoss upk ya bkitch! Come wit yo own originality. Niggaz like yall make it that much harder 4 real niggaz 2 bob and weave our way through life cuz. Everybkody knows Bkay niggaz aint no haters, its just that that nigga iz a str8 upk 100% certified weenie from Compkton Loc! SLOBk 187 GANG ON MINEZ - ESFBGC- MR. MENACE LOC like whut? GANGSTER CRIP 4 LIFE YADADIMEEN? :devious:

Jul 26, 2005
Fuc That and Fuc You!

Fuc Tha GAYME cuz that bkitch nigga dont repk nuthin out N Tha YAY Loc and we pkut that bkitch nigga on 2. He's a fake ass SLAMU nigga from CCompkton cuz wit EAZY muthafucin' E tattooed on him like a bkitch. Nigga YUKMOUTH, THA MOBk FIGGAZ, THE DONE DEAL FAMM, TURF TALK, MESSY MARV, THA COALITION, and THE TALIBAN are killin these fake ass emcees in tha industry cuz. Cant nobkody fuc wit THA YAY AREA LOC! THIZZ ENTERTAINMENT, SICWIDIT, 30/30, KEAK, etc. It dont never stop YADADIMEEN!? Fuc OBIE TRICE, GAY UNIT, and them DEAD MEN WALKIN' that killed MAC DRE! RIP CUDDY! LIKE WHUT? :mad: :mad:

Oct 14, 2004
MRMENACELOC said:
Fuc Tha GAYME cuz that bkitch nigga dont repk nuthin out N Tha YAY Loc and we pkut that bkitch nigga on 2. He's a fake ass SLAMU nigga from CCompkton cuz wit EAZY muthafucin' E tattooed on him like a bkitch. Nigga YUKMOUTH, THA MOBk FIGGAZ, THE DONE DEAL FAMM, TURF TALK, MESSY MARV, THA COALITION, and THE TALIBAN are killin these fake ass emcees in tha industry cuz. Cant nobkody fuc wit THA YAY AREA LOC! THIZZ ENTERTAINMENT, SICWIDIT, 30/30, KEAK, etc. It dont never stop YADADIMEEN!? Fuc OBIE TRICE, GAY UNIT, and them DEAD MEN WALKIN' that killed MAC DRE! RIP CUDDY! LIKE WHUT? :mad: :mad:

THis guy doesnt like game too much huh?