who's graduating???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
ME!!!!!!!!!
i haven't graduated from anything (cept massage school) since junior high.. I'm walkin on June 6th gettin my AA transfer..I'm proud of myself!!!had to share...transferring to EWU in fall.. not bad for an old grrl...
WWCC 2004
so who is graduating, where from.. represent!!!

Dec 21, 2002
that's tight!!! congrats.........i'm going to sit out one more semester cause i'm not a Washington state resident just yet and out of state tuition is a killer. so i should be going back in January (when i'll be a resident)...but that's good news about you graduating.......good luck in your future........1

Sep 12, 2002
i decided to pass on the Good Enough Degree and left high school @ the end of junior year and enrolled myself in a "high school academy completion program" at lake washington technical (kirkland) .. its similar to running start, except they pay for my books, and all my tuition while i take college classes and get high school and college credits for it ... i have been going there since 2001 ... i failed a lot of classes in high school, so i had enough missing credits to milk the system (on my 10th straight quarter, including going both summer quarters) , i finished my high school credits last quarter and finishing my college credits this quarter. I'm class of 2002, but i will have both my HS degree and AAS on june 16th and june 19th. It will feel great not being in school for once because the longest break ive had since junior year was 2 1/2 weeks (due to attending year round)

Jul 31, 2002
Zicafekt said:
that's tight!!! congrats.........i'm going to sit out one more semester cause i'm not a Washington state resident just yet and out of state tuition is a killer
community college rates are the same up to half time.. so your 6 quarter credits cost the same in state or out and u qualify for federal aide even if you are not yet a res of this state..i started before i was a resident.....

Jul 31, 2002
shit if i'm goin marketing i'd work for pepsico..but that won't make the world a better place even if they do give millions to the national council of la raza..
education in corrections baby!!!!! or criminal psych (i'd be GOOOOD at that..lol)

May 2, 2002
I graduated(well, I walked anyway). I didn't pass the Math 110 (Intermediate Algebra) class I was takin', so I'm still 3 credits short. I'll take it anotha time, not anytime soon though. I hate Algebra as it is.

Nov 30, 2002
doing running start next year.. so i'll be gettin my AA in 2 years... and im only 16... then im probably finished with school.. unless some how i pull in shit load of money haha

pz

Jul 31, 2002
CONGRATULATIONS TO US!!!!!!!!!! PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WOOHOO SUNDAY I WEAR A CAP N GOWN FIRST TIME SINCE KINDERGARTEN..LOL..THIS ONE AIN'T MADE OF CONSTRUCTION PAPER THO

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
Congratulations y'all! It's a trip to know that I graduated highschool 9 years ago. What the hell? Where have all the years gone? I probably could've gone to college, but I was too busy "Chasin Dreamz"...in the music business that is. Not to say you can't do both, but I just wanted to say focused on the muzik. Again...congrats to those who made it! Peace!