Who's Got the Hook-up on Custom T-Shirts???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
I know someone who does T-shirt printing from their home.I saw some they did for a funeral. They also embroider words/logos. There is also a place in East Oakland called Aswads (I think thtas how you spell it) on 101 (?) & MacArthur. Ive been there before but dont remember the exact street if you are interested I can find out tho. Just tell me.

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
j510 said:
I know someone who does T-shirt printing from their home.I saw some they did for a funeral. They also embroider words/logos. There is also a place in East Oakland called Aswads (I think thtas how you spell it) on 101 (?) & MacArthur. Ive been there before but dont remember the exact street if you are interested I can find out tho. Just tell me.
I'm definitely interested...shoot me the connects here: [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Up for more replies...please.

- CrushOne: I emailed you, but haven't heard back.

- j510: Any word? Haven't heard from ya.

- D.U.G.O.U.T.: I posted a message in the Right Way forum (his PM was full), but haven't seen a reply. If you've got a connect and wouldn't mind giving him a call or shooting him an email about it, I'd appreciate that.

The best deal I've been able to find so far has been about $9 to $10 per shirt for a two color logo on front, and one color web address on back. Anyone know of better deals for about 25 - 50 shirts?

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Baller B said:
Up for more replies...please.

- CrushOne: I emailed you, but haven't heard back.

- j510: Any word? Haven't heard from ya.

- D.U.G.O.U.T.: I posted a message in the Right Way forum (his PM was full), but haven't seen a reply. If you've got a connect and wouldn't mind giving him a call or shooting him an email about it, I'd appreciate that.

The best deal I've been able to find so far has been about $9 to $10 per shirt for a two color logo on front, and one color web address on back. Anyone know of better deals for about 25 - 50 shirts?

I think I may have beat that last night....hit me here:

[email protected]

We're printing 24 for our upcoming performance at The Usual & the hook is right here in our own backyard...Section Eight folks. Also, I got Black C's hook on the shirts I am just waiting on a call back today...I will slide you that too.

Respect,

PR.

May 11, 2002
i just hit u on tha email

my homies in south city can get that done for less that $9-10 fa sho, but the cost differs a lot depending on quantity...

hit me back with a contact so i can call u with some more info...