Who's got Money on this shit ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I swear, I got $20 down on the video that has this dipshit getting either his ass beat bloody or killed

C'mon Computer Wizzards . . . find this fool . . . and the people that are pissed at him . . . cut him up on video

I got $20 on it and I'm not even lying . . .

M

mydickisbig

You aint got to pay $20 dollar for either Asylum or EA's mom

Man you can get both bitches for $12 . As for Pimperoni Face. Hey Pimple Face faggot get out of my sause or else you gonna get Sprayed. I aint no joke. You can meet in East Oakland bitch during the side show. So I can video tape your ass being tied to a Mustang and being dragged ,as my niggas from Rollin 100's do Figure 8's on your acne face.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i'l be slangin these muthafuckas on the Trades/Deals board when it opens up too... $10 a pop

M

mydickisbig

Ea is gonna get a bootle of Louie the X111 ( Since EA is a Union City Scrap) cracked in his head. Then I am gonna get my Red Nose Pit Bull "Anger" to eat EA Eye balls. Its dog eat dog World, Ea I thought you knew, FLIP

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

yeah muthafucca we'll C wut happens at that muthafuccin computer lab, save that talk when i'm up in yo face with a muthafuccin smokin' barrel..... i'm gone 5 times

M

mydickisbig

You from Fremont now , EA youTurf Hopper.

Your mom was the one who got peed in the face on the Art Kelly sex video. She has a pissed off face