Who's gonna win the World cup? -Soccer-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who do you think will win the world cup in korea and Japan?

• France

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Brazil

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Argentina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spain

• Italy

• England

• Germany

• other - Swe, Nig, etc

• Total voters

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
sorry bra....but i can't stand soccer the only cool part is when they have them bigg ass fights...any other time its really fucking boring...thought i'd post since no1 else did....

Apr 25, 2002
Daveyboy said:
sorry bra....but i can't stand soccer the only cool part is when they have them bigg ass fights...any other time its really fucking boring...thought i'd post since no1 else did....
i agree. no one in the u.s. cares about that crap.soccer or futball as they call it iz straight ass.

S-J

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
westside2000.cjb.net
I think the winners will either be France, Argentina, Brazil, Italy or Spain. England have no chance, they probably wont get out the group.
Football (Soccer) is much better than American Football.

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
All those teams I listed I think will get into the quarters.
I don't think Ireland got a chance cuz there whole team (nearly) plays in the england 1st division.
France, I think will but hope don't win it. I can't stand the Frence.

I'd like to see either England, Eire, or Japan to win it.

I don't think Brazil will win again cuz, all they got is a couple of gayz. (Rivaldo, Ronaldo, and Carlos)

©úrrëntP¤ð

www.geocities.com/currentpoo2000

May 9, 2002
i hope that france doesn't win....just b/c they already took the last world cup and they won the eurocup in 2000......i'm going to italy on this one.....but it could really be any of the major european powers.....or brazil, if they can get back to the level that they used to play at