Whos gonna win the AFC West?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AFC West Winner

• Total voters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm pretty sure Norv Turner hasn't completely ruined the Chargers, they'll most likely win it.....

how did I vote?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I wouldnt argue with that. We are a good team but we still have them little quirks that fuck us off in a game. (see ind and hou)

Ill be able to tell in the next coming weeks we got a pretty soft schedule

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I wouldnt argue with that. We are a good team but we still have them little quirks that fuck us off in a game. (see ind and hou)

Ill be able to tell in the next coming weeks we got a pretty soft schedule
Chiefs still front runners, tough loss at the end there against a good texans team. Nice numbers by Cassel Jones and Charles.

Dec 2, 2006
if the Raiders beat us in two weeks then I'll have to agree the AFC West is "wide open"...until then.

AFC WEST IS ALL OURS!
Who have you guys beat? You act as if you guys have defeated playoff bound/superior teams this year. I am not saying we have beat them either but quit acting as if the bitch ass Cheifs got it on lock. We are coming for you after we smash the Seahawks this weekend. Like I have been saying, the Raiders are an improved team in 2010. How improved remains to be seen. But to think any team in the AFC West can't win it at this point is asinine. The Bills will pick up their first win of the year this weekend.... IT IS STILL WIDE OPEN!

ima say the chargers still have a legitmate shot..if not us though for sure itll be the cheifs no question
Another hater.

Jul 5, 2009
Nevermind I looked it up. The Chiefs could very very easily be 5-1 or 6-0 right now. If we were then i would say hell yeah we got it but we gotta keep up the solid play down the stretch to win it.

Mar 24, 2006
Who have you guys beat? You act as if you guys have defeated playoff bound/superior teams this year. I am not saying we have beat them either but quit acting as if the bitch ass Cheifs got it on lock. We are coming for you after we smash the Seahawks this weekend. Like I have been saying, the Raiders are an improved team in 2010. How improved remains to be seen. But to think any team in the AFC West can't win it at this point is asinine. The Bills will pick up their first win of the year this weekend.... IT IS STILL WIDE OPEN!

Another hater.
We beat the teams we were SUPPOSED to beat! stop with the hate, its not our fault the Chargers and 9ers haven't lived up to their hype this season! we also beat the Browns in their house, the same team that just whooped up on the SuperBowl champs in their own back yard. We also went heads up with 2 of the best offenses in all of football and lost to both of them by a combined score of 14 points IN THEIR HOUSES! Didin't JaX give it to the Colts too? Also, didn't the Bills of all teams give the mighty Ravens all they could handle aswell???

you motherfuckers can keep the hate up all you want, like I said, we beat the teams we were supposed to. Have ya'll done the same? not exactly. :cool:

You do also realize the Bills are #32 in the ENTIRE NFL against the run right?

Chiefs are the #1 rushing team in the land bitch....lol

Not gonna happen homie, keep the hatin' to a minimal!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
im just glad that the rraider chiefs game could possibly mean something thisyear. if we take care of business and raiders do.....it will be a very good game in 2 weeks.

ima be at the bills game to watch us pput up 500 yards of offense on em.....250 rushing.