Whos gonna win the AFC West?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AFC West Winner

• Total voters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
We could easily be 10-2 right now......

These Raider, Charger, Donkey fans are killing me with their talk.....

So should we so enough of the coulda shoulda woulda

With the lead they have in the AFC west if the chiefs don't win it they truly do suck

It'll be fucking dope if we knock you out of the playoffs the final game of the year

Jan 5, 2006
lots of reasons.. main ones being: I dont like the raiders, tony richardson, dante hall, priest holmes were all interesting to watch play and tony gonzalez went to CAL, was a fan of his since.. also joe montana went to the chiefs after the niners.. Vermeil went to my old school and when i was younger i would always see the chiefs logo on toys and shit in the jcpenny catalogs

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i can see u rooting for a team when the game is on but to be a fan of a second team is a lil not normal considering loyalty factor in sports is ridiculous. either way i dont care but id still be like dude pick a damn team if i knew u.. to each his own...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Being a fan of teams in 2 different conferences.....nothing wrong with that.

Being a fan of 2 teams in the same conference.....something is wrong with that.

My brothernlaw is a true band wagon fan. 3 years ago he was pimping a brady jersey. Then a Brees jersey...

He is a everyday Cowboys fan (he says). The other day he walked in my house with a chargers jersey and a hat. I was like.....HELL NO!!!! I told him flat out....DUDE YOU ARE A BANDWAGON FAN PERIOD!!!!

Then to top it all off....he was down my house the next day in his Cowboys jersey talkin bout how we (Chiefs) need to win so we(chiefs) can do the playoffs. Im like....how you gonna say "we".....you ain't no chiefs fan!

BANDWAGON FAN or just a COWBOYS fan.....i think they are the same thing!

Dec 2, 2006
Being a fan of teams in 2 different conferences.....nothing wrong with that.

Being a fan of 2 teams in the same conference.....something is wrong with that.

My brothernlaw is a true band wagon fan. 3 years ago he was pimping a brady jersey. Then a Brees jersey...

He is a everyday Cowboys fan (he says). The other day he walked in my house with a chargers jersey and a hat. I was like.....HELL NO!!!! I told him flat out....DUDE YOU ARE A BANDWAGON FAN PERIOD!!!!

Then to top it all off....he was down my house the next day in his Cowboys jersey talkin bout how we (Chiefs) need to win so we(chiefs) can do the playoffs. Im like....how you gonna say "we".....you ain't no chiefs fan!

BANDWAGON FAN or just a COWBOYS fan.....i think they are the same thing!

Yeah he is. The only team's gear I will sport are Raiders, A's, and Warriors. I would wear some sharks gear but i am not into hockey. I would rather freeze then put on something else but that is just me.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
lol back in the late 90's early 2000's when its not football season id rock :
keyshawn
p.manning
ricky williams
walter peyton throwback
warren moon throwback
right now
i got a dick butkus college and jerry rice college jeresys i rock during the season since its their college....i am that particular about it.