WHO'S GONNA START PRODUCIN X'S SHIT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Not just one but alot. We basically gonna holla at alot of Sac and Bay cats as well as fans who produce or anybody that think they got heat. I will play them for X and he chooses what he wants. I know Lynch, Beta, and Khayree are at the top of the list. We should start woking on that in a few months.

Sep 23, 2002
hell yea, when ppl get to see how x flips shit wit different ppl, thats when his talent will start to get more recognition. time to bubble, the walls aint strong enough.

J

J-Tha Rippah

ooooooweee!!. cant wait for the x-lynch-beta collab to go down. they're gonna show everybody some real sicc shit. they gonna show who reall put sac on the map.

May 17, 2002
www.serialkillas.net
KAVEO408 said:
Not just one but alot. We basically gonna holla at alot of Sac and Bay cats as well as fans who produce or anybody that think they got heat. I will play them for X and he chooses what he wants. I know Lynch, Beta, and Khayree are at the top of the list. We should start woking on that in a few months.
I know some people that might be willing to produce for X, but about how much will you be looking to spend? (you can PM me this if you dont want it on the board)

One producer that you may like is Menacide, hes out of Michigan, and can produce a variety of styles.

Heres a sampler, and also one other beat that he gave us to put up on our website so people can hear his shit.

Beat Sampler:
http://www.skmp3s.com/producers/menacidesampler.mp3

Beat:
http://www.skmp3s.com/producers/menacide1.mp3

They are encoded at 24kbps, so you wont really get to hear the quality that they are really at. We just encode the stuff so people can get a feel, any beats bought will be alot higher quality.

If you would be interested let me know, and ill talk to Menacide about it.

J

J-Tha Rippah

@myzery99, those beats are tight. i can hear x-man spittin some tight flowz to those beats. fa sho.

J

J-Tha Rippah

@myzery99, those beats are tight. i can hear x-man spittin some tight flowz to those beats. fa sho.

Jun 12, 2002
Man man man !

The anticipation for X's Next Solo bout' to sky roccet to astronomical height's now that Lynch and Beta is in on things....

Far as OTHER producers.....Don't sleep on my Nicca SYKO....He's the cash cow that's finna Milk Raided More Sales...D-sane is a wise choice ....Both of these are safety net's if for some reason Lynch and Beta Pulled out the race.....

ALSO......Kav.....Does Raided Pay Lynch for beat's or he get's em' free of scrill ?.....I know that may sound Stupid...But I was always curious to know this information on the strength that Cuzz Is Locced up...And on the basis that Niccas would Prefer to see him keep on makin' music ......

Deuce

2 C's

A

All Out HOGG

Fuck wit ECAY UNO or CRICKET...They hot as hell at the moment...Droppin stricktly gangsta slumps