WHO'S GONNA PUT MINNESOTA ON THE MAP ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
TreEz7 said:

ya i am 100% murderapolis isnt gonna put MN on the map either, all i was sayin was shit i have heard, and shit that i thought people may be interested in... i dont give a shit about whether they hood or not...big fuckin deal! they are all some people i have met through people i know and you tellin me i cant spread some luv!!!!
Spread all the love you want homie, just sayin' PLC aint puttin' MN on the map, that's all. I love me some PLC too, "Lonely Road" off of the "Double Penetration" album is a lovely track, I totally feel that song... DC sounds just like Eminem on the hook, he's got a really good voice and I really think that track was put together well. But then they have songs like "Bi-Polar" and I just don't feel that song for the simple fact that I think the lyrics suck ass. I've hung out w/ the Loonatix gang too at they studio, I've been to plenty of their shows, they're real nice people and have a lot of talent under their label, but they target a certain audiance. Props to Phatty McGee for everythings he's done though, he's a smart man. If anyones gonna put MN on the map though their gonna have to target a wide variety of people, like Atmosphere did, that's all I was gettin' at.

PEace

Feb 23, 2004
most def not me...

no, its all good SRD420...i havent really heard any new shit cuz i havent been to many shows and that cuz of school and that lately... i would def love to hear some more shit from the MN... i hvae been listenin to the Bay Area Rap though so i havent been doin much MN music hw...

TreEz7 said:
most def not me...

no, its all good SRD420...i havent really heard any new shit cuz i havent been to many shows and that cuz of school and that lately... i would def love to hear some more shit from the MN... i hvae been listenin to the Bay Area Rap though so i havent been doin much MN music hw...

YO MAN YOU GOOTA CHECC AROUND...ITS SOME REAL GOOD QUALITY SHIT IN THE CITY YOU FROM..."QUIET LOC", "HOGG SAVAGE A.K. LEFTY CAPONE",
"MENECE CLICC", JUST TO SAY A FEW FROM THE PAUL THAT I KNOW....

AND MINNEAPOLIS GOTTA HELLA GOOD MUZIC....WAY MORE THEN JUST THE LOONATIX, PLC, ATMOSPHERE, BROTHER ALI ETC.... LOOK MORE TOWARDS THE STREET MUZIC MAN..... AND YOU'LL FIND SHIT LIKE MINE, MAEHAM, MS.CHAMBERS WHO IS COMING WITH A NEW ONE SOON, SANDMAN, YOUNG PLOOKY AND MORE SHIT FROM CATS THAT REALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY CUZ THEY BEEN THROUGH IT......

Feb 8, 2003
Edward Thizzerhands said:
What are you...15 years old???In case you havent noticed...this site has expanded WAAAAAY beyond "sicc shit"...

Sounds like youre living in 95 still...maybe you oughta catch up with the times....

Same thing I was thinking from the beginning.

IMO Loc gets mad and cant except the truth when someone gives they honest opinion(you wont go far in music if you cant handle rejection). Your not gonna put your city on the map with just gangsta rap. You gonna have to be Versatile as a muthafucka to help put a city on the map you gonna have to be able to make music for every coast and everybody. No disrespect just something to think about homeboy.

And Edward is right those white boys will buy your album quicker then mofo and support your ass through no matter what.

Duece out!