Who's gonna be in the super bowl?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
Me personally, i don't care because i am a Seattle Suckhawks fan,
but i want to see if i'm right. I think it's going to be the Eagles versus the Riaders. The Eagles will win, mostly because I think the Raiders are a bunch of bitch ass has-beens, looking for the last flash in the pan before they start geritol and get their prostates checked. But hopefully those bitches wont make it past the Titans. The Eagles will eat them too, even with a rusty Donovan McNabb.

Seahawks, watch 'em, you never know next season
:confused:

May 9, 2002
Q: Who's gonna be in the super bowl?

A: the 2 winners of the games on sunday.

and mr. "i-like-a-shitty-ass-team" ...quit hatin on the raiders...there are enough in the bay doing that for you already

Apr 25, 2002
i swear too many muthafuckas hatin...its a football team grow the fuck up...i bet a meal ticket you wouldn't go to their training facilites during practice and tell the whole squad that, or any squad for that matter...quit hatin you sorry bitches!!

RAIDERS VS. EAGLES

Jan 13, 2003
Raiders fans are confused

I'm from Sea-town, i got to rep. the teams here good or bad. I have season tickets right behind the opposing teams bench and yes i have said all the things i wrote, and more. Its not that i don't like the raiders, i hate them. Its only natural, its been that way for years. GO SEAHAWKS
GO TITANS:mad:

Jul 17, 2002
Re: Raiders fans are confused

danadane215 said:
I'm from Sea-town, i got to rep. the teams here good or bad. I have season tickets right behind the opposing teams bench and yes i have said all the things i wrote, and more. Its not that i don't like the raiders, i hate them. Its only natural, its been that way for years. GO SEAHAWKS
GO TITANS:mad:
shut up, you got only 9 posts so

dont speak unless spoken to son!

Jan 13, 2003
AFC worst

The hawks won the AFC west in 99, so I wouldn't call that "sucking for a long time" pimpjuice. They switched to the NFC west because thats where they were at originally, 76 to 84. Why you for the GAY-ders, Grim, you should be rooting for KC.