WHO'S GOIN TO "ROCK THA BELLS" ON SAT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2006
i had to sell my ticket to make help pay back the bail i got...I'm so pissed but ima see if i can get lucky and get my hands on another one

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
los-nssj408 said:
TICKETS WERE KINDA EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT.
speak for yourself bruh..i will never in my life spend 235.00 dollars total on a hip hop show, ever again.

my advice for anyone whos a drinker: smuggle in the BIGGEST BOTTLE OF ALCOHOL YOU CAN DOWN THE FRONT OF YOUR PANTS.

unless you like 10.00 cups of beer.

i snuck shit in and STILL spent 50 dollars on beer.

shit was a fuckin money trap...next year around if i dont get in for free im cool on that shit. ill take myself to new york for the weekend instead.

Aug 14, 2006
Gas One said:
speak for yourself bruh..i will never in my life spend 235.00 dollars total on a hip hop show, ever again.

my advice for anyone whos a drinker: smuggle in the BIGGEST BOTTLE OF ALCOHOL YOU CAN DOWN THE FRONT OF YOUR PANTS.

shit was a fuckin money trap...next year around if i dont get in for free im cool on that shit. ill take myself to new york for the weekend instead.

foreal i bought 3 beers and had beer munchies and than bought 4 piece of shit tacos for 16 bucks and it was hot as fuck and i bought like 5 bottles of water which were about 4 bucks each.... fuck rock the bells

Feb 5, 2006
FOLKS THATS HEADLINING IS........

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
WU-TANG
CYPRESS HILL
PUBLIC ENEMY
THE ROOTS
MOS DEF
TALIB KWALI
EPMD
PHAROAHE MONCH
IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
JEDI MIND TRICKS

ALOT OF BIG NAMES BUT NOBODY I GIVES A FUCK ABOUT. COUNT ME OUT

Mar 4, 2006
Fuck that I ain't going I thought Nas was gonna be there. I only want to see Talib, Mos, Wu, and Immortal out of the headliners. I already seen Immortal perform and I can catch Wu and BlackStar at another concert in the future.

Apr 25, 2002
PE has a great live show!

I'm surprised people want to pass up that kinda line up.

I'd sit through a Blackstar & Roots lineup to see PE and the WU (All together!) it'd be worth the pain.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
looks like I'll be at the main stage all day....I did wanna see mf doom tho, I might skip cypress hill, but I dunno....I like them both and seen them both before

that sucks if nas ain't gonna be there...

dammit, how the hell am I supposed to sell some will call tickets :ermm:

Oct 5, 2006
Gas One said:

FUCK ALL DAT I AINT PAYIN $235 ETHER. SHIT WAS $97
PLUS TAKIN A CASE TO DRINK IN THE PARKIN LOT N LIKE YOU SAID SNEAKIN IN A BOTTLE! WITH HELLA BOMB SO AT THE MOST ILL BY 2 BEERS N THERE.