Who's from Oklahoma here??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Oklahoma city is on and poppin if you go to the right locations. People will support your shit if you are willing to take the time to come to the area, that's real talk. People always forget about OKC, but anyone showin okc any love, gets major love in return. I used to live there for a cold minute, great food if you go rae

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
Oklahoma city is on and poppin if you go to the right locations. People will support your shit if you are willing to take the time to come to the area, that's real talk. People always forget about OKC, but anyone showin okc any love, gets major love in return. I used to live there for a cold minute, great food if you go rae
Already... What part of the city did you live in?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I lived in weak ass yukon for about 5 years, and lived in the NW side of the city, like NW 10th and coucil area. My father still owns a shop down there. I used to work at catfish cabin for the longest on the NW side. Where you from? I fuck around all over the city when i'm back

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
I lived in weak ass yukon for about 5 years, and lived in the NW side of the city, like NW 10th and coucil area. My father still owns a shop down there. I used to work at catfish cabin for the longest on the NW side. Where you from? I fuck around all over the city when i'm back
I live over on the East side, right near Northeast High School...

Nov 13, 2003
i lived in tulsa for 4 years
you also need to hit up stillwater(osu) and norman(ou) but you really need to hit up t-town(tulsa) in tusla go to downtown, northside and down on 71st street

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
Screwed-Up said:
i lived in tulsa for 4 years
you also need to hit up stillwater(osu) and norman(ou) but you really need to hit up t-town(tulsa) in tusla go to downtown, northside and down on 71st street
Already... I'll be up @ OSU in the Fall... And isn't Woodlands Mall on 71st?