who's feelin the gas station mixtape?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
i'm feelin that shit it's cool with me. lynch comin with the flows, content tight, beats cool. it's not really hard, dark but it's cool. i think he can gain a few fans with this since it's kinda mild compared to his old shit, but from the shit he was talkin about with his three albums comin on strange music he's talking about making a serial killer you got to follow till the last album. i'm hyped.

people will clown saying it won't come out any time soon i hope not, but knowing him dudes manic depressive going back and fourth to court with black market.

i give him a pass. at least he's back and i hope he can do as he wishes for the fans and for his career.

i hope the best for him. lets hope he got his shit together. we need someone like him to keep the west afloat.

yea yea!

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
i'm feelin that shit it's cool with me. lynch comin with the flows, content tight, beats cool. it's not really hard, dark but it's cool. i think he can gain a few fans with this since it's kinda mild compared to his old shit, but from the shit he was talkin about with his three albums comin on strange music he's talking about making a serial killer you got to follow till the last album. i'm hyped.

people will clown saying it won't come out any time soon i hope not, but knowing him dudes manic depressive going back and fourth to court with black market.

i give him a pass. at least he's back and i hope he can do as he wishes for the fans and for his career.

i hope the best for him. lets hope he got his shit together. we need someone like him to keep the west afloat.

yea yea!
This Mixtape set up everything positive that is going on with Madesicc right now if people love it or hate it. I love it. Cause now niggaz are actually in the studio recording music.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i enjoyed it for about 3 days and then it lost appeal when i actually ordered it and it never came now i get to deal with paypal for another decade. i know with strange music backing lynch now the music is guaranteed to come.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Like the "Mailman" Karl Malone, Cway delivers

i don't know. i'm still waiting on mine to come in the fucking mail
While you wait.............................

You can get the 2 F-R-E-E Mafia Business Mixtapes from Cway.

You don`t need PayPal, credit card, bank account, money order, cashiers check, ya bm`s ebt card, nothing!

All you need is the desire to hear the hottest mixtapes to drop from Sac from the hottest upcoming label period.

Beware though, our shit has been known to blow speakers and amps.

May 11, 2002
While you wait.............................

You can get the 2 F-R-E-E Mafia Business Mixtapes from Cway.

You don`t need PayPal, credit card, bank account, money order, cashiers check, ya bm`s ebt card, nothing!

All you need is the desire to hear the hottest mixtapes to drop from Sac from the hottest upcoming label period.

Beware though, our shit has been known to blow speakers and amps.
A-Men

Oct 6, 2009
It's a good mixtape, no doubt. Lynch fuckin spits fire! Only thing that bothers me in this mixtape is beats, need to get back to old 24 deep style, still respectin'.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
DatPiff.com is the shit. I couldn't believe that they had the Gas Station over there. It is good to see that it is on there cause people from all over can here what we have been listening to for years. It is about fucking time.

Oh yeah and free is the best way to go with the mixtapes. Come on my nigga it is a mixtape. Not a LP