WHOS FEELIN THAT NEW GHETTO BOYS TRACK?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I THINK THAT SHIT IS HARD..I WAS LOVIN TO SEE THEM DUDES BACK TOGETHER IN A VIDEO..THE CHEMISTRY AINT LEFT..WHATS THE DEAL? YALL FEELIN IT? PLANS FOR AN ALBUM ETC ETC? LET IT BE KNOWN!

Aug 9, 2002
HELLZ yeah that shit is throwed!...its good to see em at it again...I still aint seen tha video...do they play it on uncut?...

Aug 9, 2002
AWWWWW SHIT!....I just saw tha video on rap city today....shit is fucking throwed!...their was a shit load of cameos by a lot of TEXAS rappers...tha ones I noticed were slim thug, z-ro, bun-b, kottonmouth, esg, keke, devin, c-note, 3-2, filero of shutemdown.... theirs probaly more but its packed with alot of Texas folks in it, so im sure I missed alot more....J PRINCE is up in it too....

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
GB back together? Something I've hoped for for a long ass time. Wasn't the same with Big Mike (although Till Death Do Us Part was a straight classic), and with DMG on the last one. I heard the three of them performed Mind Playin Tricks On Me for some show maybe 6 months back, so I was hopin for a reunion.