WHOS ELSE BELIVES MIKE JONES TALKS 2 MUCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
DUDE must talk all day giving out his number ugly lonely ass shrek ass foo

YOU GOT 2 EARS N 1 MOUTH THAT MEANS U NEED 2 LISTEN TWICE AS MUCH AS U TALK THE ONES TALKING THE MOST R ALWAYS THE ONES NOT SAYING NOTHING

Feb 8, 2003
He getting his money and is well paid so thats all that matters. Obviously he is doing something right he dropped a platinum debut album and his fanbase is really strong so his next one will sell even more.

Feb 22, 2006
yeah thought it was funny he talked about "my album who is mike jones comin soon" for about 2 years then when it finally dropped, in the thank yous of the cd he's already promotin his next one "the american dream"

May 3, 2002
dude is a smart idiot. I can;t bare to listen to his music but he didnt get where he is doin nothin. Probably only reason a lot of folks like his music is because it is so easy to remember the lyrics not like he changes it up all the time

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
back then hoes didn't want me now im hot hoes all on me
I SAID!

Feb 14, 2004
& he featured on damn near almost every rappers album too. i cant buy an album without him featured on it.

Feb 5, 2006
he destroyed chamilon or whatever guys name is on that last UG album he put out.

cham had a 3 disc and i cant recal a single track off it. hahahaha yall be hating on mike jones haha peace

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
he is a gimmic rapper that wont last long IMO he has no lyrical skill wat so ever... unless he steps his game up a lot he is done for plain and simple!! mike jones who? mike jones might sell 1 album but not many more

Feb 5, 2006
betthatstang said:
are u fucking serious?
yeah im always serious.

but how can you say cham got over on mike jones in any way???????

his 3 disc flopped bigtyme. all his releases are boring he fronts about who he is and where hes from. hes not even from texas haha he got alot of you fooled huh?

his style is horrible its just a buncha stolen styles. paul wall was smart to seperate from the whole ccc unit travesty.

i mean, if cham dropped something cold id give him props but to talk shit about mike jones in defence of chamilonre or whatever dudes name is, is retarted.

look at how much shine mike jones is getting. how you gonna even compare the two??? stop smoking cheese.
pz

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
not to mention cham wrecks dike lyrically everytime i think its fukin hilarious u call cham boring and dike jones isnt??? mike jones who mike jones who i said mike jones <<<<< every fukin song get the fuck outta here DIKE JONES IS WACK AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im now done wit u and this thread

Feb 5, 2006
thats whats funny tho he aint from texas at all. listen to that track where mike jones crushes him to that 99 problems beat. dude worked at kids r us n shit. his cds are all below average. im not hating or riding dicks just telling it like it tis. pz

May 3, 2002
NICCSACC said:
thats whats funny tho he aint from texas at all. listen to that track where mike jones crushes him to that 99 problems beat. dude worked at kids r us n shit. his cds are all below average. im not hating or riding dicks just telling it like it tis. pz

jus because he may have not lived in Texas his whole life dont mean nothin. Master P dint live in louisianna his whole life, 2 pac, xzhbit, point blank and many ohers grew up in one state and then moved, shit does happen.

but if you honestly think mike jones wrecks cham then you must enjoy commercial music wayyyyy too much. The shit that Mike Jones gets featured on he just spits sumtn the same that he had on his album and repeats it. Cham outshined paul wall on get ya mind correct hands down

Jan 12, 2003
mike jones wouldnt be shit if it wasnt for all the 13 yrd old people watching tv. His raps are fucking tired. No meaning, no content, just plain shitty. Cham wrecks him period.

Oct 10, 2002
I know a 13 year old that thinks Mike Jones is the shit and he says the best rapper is Bow Wow! WTF! what are we doing to our kids? I need to slap his momma