Who's coppin the new 4Tay album next Tuesday??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2002
April 10th available nationwide, who's gettin laced up by a Frisco rap legend? I know everybody has heard the lead single "Charger" and the rest of the album has solid producers and features from Guce, Messy, Quinn and a few others so he's keepin it Frisco on this one.

Sep 22, 2002
Right on right on Jar, if you feelin the album make sure you let your folx know, and leave a review on here after you check it out!!!! 3 days left y'all who else is showin a Frisco rap legend and pioneer some support???

Sep 22, 2002
Received an advanced copy over the weekend and this is a real solid album. The track "Live From The 415" is amazing and one of the bonus tracks is an extended version over 12 min long with Frisco's best MC's. Y'all should definitely scoop this cd up!!!

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
I haven't heard anything from 4tay in a minute. No mixtapes, No features or even a a Bay rapper mention him. I guess I'll have to rely on yall to let me know if this album is worth pickin up.

Sep 22, 2002
He's recently done tracks with Malice and Assassin just to name a few, and come through with a solid album out TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! And there will definitely be more to come from 4Tay very soon
Stay tuned folx..............