whos ass do YOU whoop on in MADDEN 2003?...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

...RAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha.

2 game wining streak and the passing is unstoppable...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

BITCH!!!

gannon getting swatted left and right...
27 unanswered points...you read it right...27...WHAAAAA!!!

:eek:

A

askgarcia

...i forgot...

3 interceptions in a fucking row...2 in one quarter....

it was ridiculous ppl i tell you...all his defense did was watch my players polygon assess jiggling ass they scored time after time after fucking time!

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
"every dog has his day"

REALITY CHECK: whats my record with you? You beat me once and you throw a big party and come up on the net talking shit? Come on.......the last game we played you were sitting there crying like a lil 5 year old. Throwing your controler around the room like ah lil brat that didnt get his way. What kinda shit was that? Whipe the tears off your cheecks and realize where your place is.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
you wasnt saying shit when the RAIDERS beat your ass 42 to 14 and took away your hopes for the playoffs. Even the computer has its way with you, your like a used and abused hoe that no one looks @ cuz it looks like she got every STD in the book including a couple that no one even heard of yet. If you do ever get online and play agianst some1 else on the board they going to label you "THE VICTORY DUMBY".

Keep practicing and mayB' some day you can be as good as me. Untill then keep you mouth shut unless someone wants some head.