Who's ass do you want ot beat the shit out of?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
as far as i know this alum rock is a big park. so there's ways to kill someone and bury them without even affectin' the peaceful participants at this sicNIC. so who you lookin' for. and who you avoidin'.

don't kill my thread. HA.

:dead:

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I'm a peaceful person, plus I don't think I've pissed off any one enough to want to get violent. I do want to smoke w/ a bunch of cats, so I hope U all bring your smoking lungs. :classic: I think we should all really make an effort to make this event drama free. My 4 cents.

Jul 26, 2002
Roxy said:
I'm a peaceful person, plus I don't think I've pissed off any one enough to want to get violent. I do want to smoke w/ a bunch of cats, so I hope U all bring your smoking lungs. :classic: I think we should all really make an effort to make this event drama free. My 4 cents.
I agree ..... see you there Roxy

Jul 26, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
hey damnit. no girls on my thread. HA.

i wonder what Shea said before he edited it. HA.

i'll let this run a couple more miles. before.

i'm bi-polar.

:dead:
Wouldn't you rather more girls say there going? better then having none reply and not go, right?

Apr 25, 2002
I want to beat the shit outta my roomate for argueing EVERYTHING . . . dude will be wrong and my other housemates will just shut up and let him go

I got the personality where I can't let it go when he's obviously wrong.

EXAMPLE.

As we SPEAK, i have 2 guys on my lawn pulling out the stop sign, now I live in the city, all I said was, if they get caught it's a felony. "ohh bullshit, i mean you can get a mistemeanor for spitting on the sidewalk" What kinda comparison is that ? gimmie a fuckin break ya' know ? We're all drunk, no big deal, but he'll sit there and argue w/ ANYONE all day about the dumbest things . . . TIL YOU QUIT

He's bigger or i'd a already whopped his punk ass.

Cool guy, i'd just like to put him in check for the constant argueing!!!

I CAN HEAR THE ARGUMENT NOW, they just walked in w/ the stop sigh, must go argue

Sep 12, 2002
aiite this has nothin to do with anyone on theb board or the BBQ, since i wasnt there.. but for everyone in the seattle area you should/might know who im talkin about. its this one auto insurance guy/attorney or some shit like that by the name of VERN FONK, his advertisements were annoying enough, he all yells (screetches) "AND DONT FORGET TO HONK WHEN YOU DRIVE BY VERN FONK!"... he was annoying enough on the radio, but he just put out a TV ad where he fuckin crossdresses and has makeup on and hes just a peice of shit flamer! this guy is a fruit cake and a half and if i go by vern fonk ill be sure to do more then honk... this guy just has it comin

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Oh fuck Vern Fonk, I've never been so annoyed by one person, everytime his commercials come on I wanna rip his fuckin head off.

"play that fonky music white boy" just plain gay.

Or how bout the one where he's dressed up as the woman, fuckin a, he need's to be smacked around a few times.