whos all going to the dec 26 uptown show???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2003
betthatstang said:
after people figured out on here who u really are, do u regret buying them now? Cuz I highly doubt you'll even make it through the front doors now.
betthatstang is right, so come by and meet me when u get there because i know ur gonna be the first threw the doors, so i can meet the man of a million pointless questions, before u get taken to the hospital, haha

steve

Dec 29, 2002
yea zero if people got jumped because of a message board then u would be one fucked up dude
everyone on here talks shit i dont care who u are and if someone wants to fight me over the message board then so be it

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah I would be one fucked up dude considering all I have to do is sit behind a computer states away and you still have to duck me all the way out in KC.

It's not like I'm the only one who doesn't like you, and the way you run your mouth doesn't help you out at all.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
michampin said:
yea zero if people got jumped because of a message board then u would be one fucked up dude
everyone on here talks shit i dont care who u are and if someone wants to fight me over the message board then so be it

mike mike mike...
damn dude...i wonder if you are really this dumb?...
so are you saying that me knockin you over the head is stupid when i see you?...
is it as dumb as you wanting my address a while back?? so you can "whip my ass"...
damn mike you are a for real bitch man...i only wish i knew where i could find you...guess ill just wait till i see your girl again...and ask her......haha...you callin me a fat bitch...guess you never thought you would get found out...