WHOLESALE RAP CD LOTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
if you dont sell the bundle with that andre nickatina lemme know, ill take that cd seperate. (only if you dont sell the lot though)

May 1, 2002
if you dont sell the bundle with that andre nickatina lemme know, ill take that cd seperate. (only if you dont sell the lot though)
shoot me an offer on the lot playa...who knows, i might just accept it :siccness:

ya, i'd rather sell it as a lot. i'm not making any money on it..i just want to get rid of excess inventory...all of those titles are profitable...some you can get $5 or more for them

Sep 29, 2003
yo marv the cd touched down today, and you know i HAD to open that muthafucka and it is 1 trillion percent legit original pressing. you're the man, I been waitin on that one for a loooooong time. Major props and thanks for accepting my offer....

Nov 2, 2002
yo marv the cd touched down today, and you know i HAD to open that muthafucka and it is 1 trillion percent legit original pressing. you're the man, I been waitin on that one for a loooooong time. Major props and thanks for accepting my offer....
which cd did you get?

May 1, 2002
fashow pimp! glad your happy with your purchase! enjoy! :cool:

May 1, 2002
john, leave feedback for me pimp! i'll do the same!