WHOA WHOA WHOA....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
Yeah, that shirt is cool because it says "Free X-Raided''...but other than that its pretty weak. It looks like it is shitty quality just from the picture (like the logo would wash out after a few rinses), and all he did was take the "Psycho Active" cover and put some words above it. If somebody is going to have those made up, they definitely need to have more thought and effort put into them. Still...a notable shirt, and that guy is a true sav for repping the cause.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
it wasnt supposed to be no way out crazy designed shirt to sell or anything, i got a few of them made just for me, to wear at my shows and shit, cuz im a supporter and @ dude who keeps sayin it needs a hood,.. its not a sweatshirt, its a T, i just have a thermal on under, its just a heat transfer, basically a one time wear, i just keep gettin new ones...
and if u aint heard me. theres a few joints people posted in sicctunes.. checc em out.. easy

Apr 8, 2005
Smigg Dirtee said:
it wasnt supposed to be no way out crazy designed shirt to sell or anything, i got a few of them made just for me, to wear at my shows and shit, cuz im a supporter and @ dude who keeps sayin it needs a hood,.. its not a sweatshirt, its a T, i just have a thermal on under, its just a heat transfer, basically a one time wear, i just keep gettin new ones...
and if u aint heard me. theres a few joints people posted in sicctunes.. checc em out.. easy
aight its tight then, you got different albums on different ones, or are all psycho active? just curious

Apr 25, 2005
SAC-A-INDO will be tight, especially with the color black, i bet that every fan will go crazy plus unforgiven on a navy blue color and he shall appear the same will be good too but not as sac-a-indo ova black