who you wanna see battle?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who should battle this week

• Seak vs. Deuce

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Biggz vs. Curt B

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • WcMalice vs. All Out Hogg

• Fatal vs. Sam Savage

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Tim C vs. Dvious

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Bahyze vs. x-kaliber

• Total voters
A

All Out HOGG

but noone wants 2 see that battle...

who the fuck wanna watch a battle that sucks?

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
The voting shit is coo as fuck......theres other ways to go about it though, instead of every week havin the one selected battle it should be everyone that's down and worthy of bein in it gets a new random battle........example.......say you used the original list Tim C made up, just randomly draw the battles out of the group of spitters, basically like you would for a tournament, but only for single battles. That way there would be hella hard ass battles all the time instead of one that gets voted for. I know not everyone would be down, but for the the folks that are it would crack. Any thoughts?

Feb 12, 2003
^^^^^

soundz good....

@meezatine..........................Aye homie i'll battle u if u want to but i can't post till like monday or tuesday so i'll set up the thread somtime this week hit me bak if u wanna r not

Apr 3, 2003
im down fat j.... an all out peep me against sam svage an then tell me if im still that week...an why shud it just be good cats spitt in u no why cant u switch shit up...an seewho odesnt belong here..