who you think will win the tourny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I have a good guess, but I dont want to influence voting.

Besides, I always love when some fool that I know nothing about ends up surprising everyone.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^^^y are you not in the tourny??
I dont know, I just didnt really feel like signing up. I've had a lot of shit goin on with my girl and my health and stress and all that other good shit. I got a week of work left and I'm moving into a new place, so I gotta get a new internet connection and all that shit. Just bad timing. I wanna sit back and read what you guys have, comment on it, set up some battles, moderate for a while.

Then I gotta shake off all this goddamn rust. I've been tryin to sit down and write some shit about my girl and I have complete writers block. And I just bought a brand new mic that doesnt even work on my mixer :dead:

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
STEALTH- that's a bunch of yellow and black crap!!

you got diarreah thinkin' 'bout the fuckin' Raiders...and how we're gonna mash you dudes in the playoffs.

let's bet...if the Raiders have a better record than the Steelers, then you have to post a picture of yourself in a Raider hat...and visa versa for me mane.

same offer goes out to all of you non Raider wierdos.

JL-Chiefs
Murk-Panthers

whomever!!!

LOL

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I can just give you a picture of me in a Raider's hat now if you want, since I own one.

And then whenever the Raiders either fail to make the playoffs, get crushed by the Steelers, or finish the season with a worst record than us, you can return the favor.

Unless Ward holds out all season. Then I'll still be a die hard fan, but I'll probably be crying every single game.