who you think is tha best rapper in siccmade?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Chief 'N' Hay said:
loki's new album is tight as fuck... lynch, cos, and loki all have different styles.... it's hard to compare them when they all rap so different....

med man
Is his album still titled "21 Gun Salute", and am I missin something or is his cd not out yet? Or have you just heard it during production? I've been waitin' for that album to come out forever.. But back to the question at hand. I would say BL Hung, but I haven't been feelin' him like I used to. I would put Loki on that pedestal for now then Lynch then Sicx and Zagg..... The rest of them just kind of fall in the background in their own group led by Fig.

And by the way D.E. ain't officially Siccmade, but Fahrenheit.. If he was, I would definitely put him on the pedestal.

Apr 8, 2004
No order..
Sicx, Lynch, COS, Zagg & Loki.... D-Dub is pimpish but he's not a rapper, but he blow some gangasta shit and I heard E-Moe come tight on some shit. Beta needs to sticc to producing and I think Tall Cann freestyles on all his shit. Lowdown, he's aight. I'm not really feelin' tha rest of them niggaz.

Anyone know what's up w/ P Folks and Polo, they came w/ heat. I'm willin' to bet they fell out or somethin', drama of some sort. Big Bread Ent still craccin'?