WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ME DO A GROUP ALBUM WITH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
I was just curious. If I put out a group album through BWR, who would you like to see in the group?
And for those who didn't want to offend anyone or leave them out, who do you think should feature on the album?
Produce the tracks? Holla.
Please serious answers.

Apr 25, 2002
tad

you sound like a nutt rider....lol.....naw i would like to see a group album produced evenly by D-sane,Squeeze,and BOSKO now the beats alone wil sell records............then D.O.G. & nuttz...that would settle all this ''I'm THE BEST IN THE NW'' shit.................but i dunno,ya'll(towards D.O.G and Nuttz)seem like ya'll got sumn against D,i dont know what it is...but i notice it.......if ya'll could work together,it would be tight....fold

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: tad

MR.VILLAIN said:
you sound like a nutt rider....lol.....naw i would like to see a group album produced evenly by D-sane,Squeeze,and BOSKO now the beats alone wil sell records............then D.O.G. & nuttz...that would settle all this ''I'm THE BEST IN THE NW'' shit.................but i dunno,ya'll(towards D.O.G and Nuttz)seem like ya'll got sumn against D,i dont know what it is...but i notice it.......if ya'll could work together,it would be tight....fold
The only thing I got towards D-Sane is love. Why does everybody take the fact that we've had disagreements as hate? Either I or he didn't know something exactly or had a different opinion about something else. We always shake hands, have had breakfast together, have drinks in clubs together when we see each other talk on the phone, etc.
People should just ask, sorta like what you're doing now, before they just start assuming things. Text is the hardest thing to understand. Because you can't see the facial expressions and voice tones that comes with it. So you can tell if they laughing or yelling. Just ask. I hope that cleared any and all smoke.
Shit, ask D-Sane!

Apr 25, 2002
O.K.

that cleared it up for me.........i got love for DOG though i aint met ya...hopefully someday we'll be collabin'....the black n brown northwest collab...it just kinda gets hard to get a clear pic in the threads n shit..but i support BWR and all NW foo's thats' tight,compadre............it just seemed that way when ya read shit..ya know?

Nov 6, 2002
in the NW:twin-g & maybe skuntdunanna,young krime,mak mahd & maniaC loC.

in cali:luni coleone,lynch,killa tay,skee 64,& young jayda

& scarface i think that would be off the hook.you were orginally from texas right?you ever gonna collab. wit anyone from there like scarface or anyone ealse?:rolleyes:

production:john silva,big hollis,phonk beta,d-sane,killa tay (he got heaterz fasheezo) & evil from siccmade

Oct 21, 2002
the other boss from I'm A Boss heh heh, fa real tho: DOG, a Jus Family artist, a High Side artist, and a Street Level artist or any combo of the four. The potential rises to sewing up Seattle, Tac, Eastern Washington, Portland and Sacremento....potentially.

Apr 25, 2002
artists: Mr. D.O.G, Cool Nutz, Byrdie, and Neema....i think yall have a good hip hop/commercial attitude that would blend nicely together

production: D-Sane, Tory Ward (sp?), Big Squeeze, Bosko, Syko, Red Head Steve, me, etc.