who would you choose to meet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
and chop it up with out of all the bay rappers? i aint talkin about on some groupie shit either, i mean really meet get introduced to an have the chance to conversate with on a grown man level

for me...itd have to be 40 cuz i have grown up on his music and itd be fuckin crazy to get to meet him.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
id love to soak game from dre dogg, off tops

um, yuk cuz that fool seems funny as fuck

an course i wish i coulda kicked it wit dre

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
hus seems cool, but may be like one of the homies thats funny as fuck an cool as fuck to kick it wit, in doses....ya feel? a lil of dude could go a long way.

dubee would be cool to, same wit keak.....id wanna learn the fastes way to peel a car

Jan 17, 2006
at this moment i would wanna meet taj-he-spitz, cuz i wanna collabo wit dat dude

but overall to just kick it and chill, prolly be too short.....

Aug 3, 2006
Few years back I snorted sum lines off a cd case with mess at my older homeboys house in west pittsburg then we was in the back yard me mess and a few other cats fuckin around lightweight freestylin n shit he's a funny dude hella small tho,smoked a blunt with nickatina outside rasputins hella days ago after a sigin coo dude serious tho I've also racked sum line with a-wax muthafucka is hella coo down to earth typa dude funny too

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
ILLER THAN ILL said:
but as of now...yukmouth,
yeah....yuk seems like he's up on his shit, like musically....it'd be cool to chop it up with him about hip hop.....although it would probably just be one long ass session

Aug 3, 2006
Only rapper I'd wanna chop it up with and kick it with is yuk tho just cause he'd prolly be blowin hella bomb rappers are the same as me a regular ass person outside of music they aint no different niggas be puttin em on a higher level like they superheros lol

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i think the last show hus did in the 209 was in modesto, this girl bought me a ticket but i jus posted outside cuz it wasnt my thing, i think i had a bottle of remy, dont remember an a blunt in the parkin lot wit some of the homie, this fool hus comes out after the show an we was kickin it by his mercades drop top blowin an shit than this fool hops inthe car standin up burnin em hella crazy with HELLA cops around, an i remember the homie tellin me keak left a lil before hus was smokin tires, keak was hangin out the window goin stupid in the intersection

Feb 23, 2006
Defy said:
quinn seems like a coo ass dood....either him or try and get business advice from 40
quin is coo ass fuck...he use to work out here in the city for a boys and girls club couple years back....help students wit homework and shit...dude is laidback like fuck....hella coo to talk too also

for me ima say guce. i know he be vlounteering at general hospitol....or use to....i would like to ask hime what made him wanna do something like that just beacuse of where he comes and grew up from....he had alil segment on the news way back

Feb 11, 2006
killa tay ....smoke sumthin and chop it up about the rap game mayne..would have liked to have chopped it up wid king freako(rip) aswell...both them niggaz is deep on they history mayne..fold