Who Would U Like 2 See C-Bo Collaborate With??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
A C-Bo/Scarface collab would be tight I think. Plus he should do a song with Bone Thugs. I mean all 5 Bones.
He should continue working with Lunasicc, Lynch, Spice or even release an album together.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

naw naw c-bo and some killa valley niggas
c-bo and lil c.s
c-bo and tradgedy khadafi [lol] but real speech
c-bo and mr doctor [they ever do a tracc together]?
c-bo and raided [evil taht men do was tigth as fucc]
And if c-bocould go bacc to his old style ways like o tales from the crypt or gas chamber or even autopsy
he only had a couple tight traccs since [deadly game and ridin on my bumper]

Apr 25, 2002
Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:

c-bo and mr doctor [they ever do a tracc together]?

he only had a couple tight traccs since [deadly game and ridin on my bumper]
Who are you? This is some of the saddest stuff I've ever read on this site. BO don't never come weak. You must listen to INSANE CLOWN POSSE wit comments like that. Holla back.:devious:

May 27, 2002
yea mayne......you heard that song off Celly Cels record?

"if you ride with Doc you gonna die with doc"

and doc was talkin about Bo in MURDER DOG when bombay dropped.....it aint news they dont like each other

Apr 25, 2002
T PO has said that BO & FACE have a song together but money issues kept it from being released but hopefully that won't stop them from collabing in the future or releasing that track.

K

knightridaz

@ rippa

eh the song off celly cels album is it called ride. thats the only 1 i know that has c-bo on it. and does doc diss bo on bombay. help out with some info.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

WHO AM I/ NIGGA THIS DEUCE LIKE U DIDNT NO AND DONT NEVER QUESTION ME U SIDEBUSTA
CHECC YOURSELF
WHUT THE THREAD SAY?
WHO WOULD U LIKE TO SEE BO COLLAB WITH?
YEAH?
RITE
SO CHECC GAME ,I SAID BO AND DOC YALL SAYIN ENIMIES SO ON SO ON YALL NEED TO GET LIFES FO REAL
STOP WORRYIN ABOUT WHO THEY GOT FUNK WITH THAT SHIT IS LAME HOMIE
ITS LIKE THIS FAGGOT NO EVERYTHANG ABOUT THESE NIGGAS
THEY MAKE MUSIC HOMO
ENTRADA DE COBALLO,SALIDA DE BURRO

Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:

ITS LIKE THIS FAGGOT NO EVERYTHANG ABOUT THESE NIGGAS
Maybe cus that "faggot" is Doc's homeboy.You know you seem to act like you know alotta shit about these Sac rappers,but you never met any of em,you aint even from Sac.You the same person that said Killa Tay was from Sac right????Are you kiddin me?If you were to actually LISTEN to his music,you would know Tay is from Fresno...cmon now...

Twomp Nina=209...used to be the area code for Fresno,but it got changed to 559 a couple of years ago.Learn about it.