Who would have thought........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
Since i was 14-15 i used to only listen to undergournd rap, heavy/death metal, and 80's rock. Since ive been in iraq the last 7 months country music as seemed to grow on me. Not the honkey tonk whining shit, but like the smooth relaxing country style. I still play a bunch of heavy metal and undergournd rap especily be4 i go on a mission, but all of a sudden this music style i never liked has grown on me.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
Yeah country music is cool..well some of it, my little cousin sparkedmy intrest in country when we were younger...I don't like that old old country thou...they hv alot fo racist words in it..I remember I wen't out of town and wen't with my aunt to this bar and we played darts. They played this country music song that said something about N******...I waslike I am out of here!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
Yeah i dont like that country thats like, "she stole my heart and my pick up truck, she stole my gun and she stole my mutt." But like patrotic country is cool, some of the big and rich southern rock country is cool also, i dont have like an artist i like but just songs.

Feb 19, 2003
B-Buzz said:
waylon jennings, johnny cash, and elvis are great
Yup. I listen to some of the old school Southern Country/Rock from the 1970s, too, i.e., the old Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Allman Brothers Band, The Marshall Tucker Band, The Outlaws, the old Charlie Daniels Band (when he was a Jimmy Carter Democrat), etc. They got some fun stuff; I mean, to me, music is music, and I don't really like to get too much into labels or attitudes about "oh, I'm not 'supposed to' like this-or-that because of this-or-that", I just love music.

PEACE!