who would be next ??????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Trajik has a more advantage because of his style of music "mainstream" it hits the radio straight from the cd.....How many people cd's can you do that with.........To Be For Real I Hope Both Of My Cousins Blow And The Rest Of 70 Mile

Oct 6, 2002
I CANT BELIEVE THE LEVEL OF IGNORANCE ON THIS BOARD(KEYNAN)! DYAMUND DID NOT MAKE TECH! NOR DOES DYAMUND HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE ANYONE ! TECH MADE TECH, YES THERE WERE LOTS OF PEOPLE THAT HELPED HIM ALONG THE WAY BUT NO ONE PERSON CAN TAKE ALL THE CREDIT. I BELIEVE IT WAS DIAMUND WHO HELPED TECH RIGHT INTO SOME FUCKED UP LABEL BULL SHIT, NEXT TIME I TALK TO TECH I WILL REMIND HIM TO SEND DYAMUND A THANK YOU CARD! AND SOMETHING ELSE I HAVE SEEN MACC JAMES PERFORM A FEW TIMES AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU I DO NOT THINK HE IS VERY GOOD. ACTUALLY I THINK HE HAS A HORRIBLE LIVE SHOW. HE WAS SO DRUNK HE COULD BARELY STAND UP AND HE KEPT GETTING MAD AT THE AUDIENCE BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT ALL THAT INTO HIM. TO TOP IT ALL OFF HE KINDA REMINDS ME OF A GRANT RICE WANNA BE. ALSO WHAT SONG ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT REAL KILLER THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS SO GANGSTER ABOUT ABORTION.

Aug 21, 2002
KEYNAN, C'Mon homeboy.... Here we go again with this....

Dyamund has made no one... Dyamund is a no one... Dyamund needs to lay off that "water" he's smokin' forreal...

If Dyamund has made Tech, then why can't Dyamund rap? If Dyamund has made Tech, then why isn't Dyamund being talked about or any of his other Projects that he's working with....? Dyamund is now "DEAD" as far as this rap game goes... He needs to quit with the biz and start working at Taco Bell with Vell Bakardy...

Strange7 is right... I saw Macc James perform, and the dude was on some straight bullshit. He's my dogg, but truth be told homeboy... Him and Jok3r was up there like it was their first time on stage. Macc's flows are KC textbook style, and that will get him no where. He talks and raps as if he's from the North Side of the city... Speaks with "sh" instead of "c"... Like the word "City" is now "Shity" or "Please" turns to "Pleash".. Even the word "KC", is now "K-Shi" or some shit. And how he uses the word "Player".. Sounds as if it is spelled "plaar".... Fuck that homie.. I am listening to that shit now and he sounds like a Rich the Factor mixed with M.C. Such-N-Such...? Macc, is good in some areas, dont get me wrong, but when it comes to appearance at a show, I'd rather see Travis up there doing the cabbage patch, and electric slide with Dyno Mack, than see him miss his hooks and parts of verses trying to talk to the crowd at the same time... Somethings gotta shake homeboy.... Dyamund needs to try and make him and quit worrying about what the fuck Tech is doing, trying to start fights at Tech's shows and shit...