WHO WOULD BANG THERE GIRL IF SHE WAS ON HER PERIOD ON VALENTINES DAY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
No one is acting like its the thing to do, it just doesn't bother me.

If its some random chick, then ya I could understand not wanting some strangers blood on you. If its your girl, then its not a big deal.

I've got much bigger problems than crying about having to wash period blood off me. If that action puts that much of a hinderence in your monthly schedule, then you've got it pretty good...

If you want to look on the bright side, the girl is usually nervous when she has sex on her period. She is worried about getting it places, you thinking its disgusting, whatever it may be. So she gets tense and therefore the hole gets tighter.

There, some motivation for you :)

Apr 19, 2008
im down with some hotsauce on mah burrito... you niggas ever fuck a virgin? then you'de know you gonna see blood, or get blood on ya..were you trippen then? HEEEEELLLLLLLL NAH, cuz that was some tight ass, bomb coochy. only difference now...it smells a lil stronger. all you gotta do is hit it from the back, an put your hand directly over her asshole so the fumes dont go up to your face...haha

Nov 26, 2007
Tell her that all u wanted to do for Valentines Day was eat the puss, on some special occasion shit...and then be like, so here, I got u some flowers instead. Then proceed to let her boss you up for the weekend.

Nov 26, 2007
im down with some hotsauce on mah burrito... you niggas ever fuck a virgin? then you'de know you gonna see blood, or get blood on ya..were you trippen then? HEEEEELLLLLLLL NAH, cuz that was some tight ass, bomb coochy. only difference now...it smells a lil stronger. all you gotta do is hit it from the back, an put your hand directly over her asshole so the fumes dont go up to your face...haha
HAHAHAHA, all I could think about while reading this, was Mr. Jones from Friday after next, singing..."Put some hot sauce on my burrito BABY...sure looks good to meeeeeee..."

Aug 24, 2006
been there done that, and it was valentines day. but thats was probably my first and last time ill ever do that shit ever again. almost yakked in the process. word of advice.. NO DOGGY!! lol

Jun 2, 2002
i'd do it

if i was drunk

then when i sober up, i'm like MAAAAAAAAAAN...i shoulda just waited

but when i get drunk again, i hit it again...

you pansies...

Jul 3, 2008
if i needa bust 1 n i cant find a replacement girl for that time ill do it...only wit bm tho...
my sheets was burgundy n shit

dont make the mistake of lettin her get on top tho...itll b coo while yall fucken but as soon as she get off its like a blob of cherry syrrup jus drops down on u

Feb 21, 2003
if i needa bust 1 n i cant find a replacement girl for that time ill do it...only wit bm tho...
my sheets was burgundy n shit

dont make the mistake of lettin her get on top tho...itll b coo while yall fucken but as soon as she get off its like a blob of cherry syrrup jus drops down on u
u have burgundy sheets??

NO FUCKIN HOMO