Who will win it all?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Packers cuz they hav the best qb.
Peyton Manning doesn't play for the Packers, sorry. Neither does Tom Brady. Or Drew Brees. Hell, Jay Cutler, Carson Palmer, Phillip Rivers >>>> Aaron Rodgers.

I'm gonna go with the Eagles. McNabb is starting to get some legit weapons around him and they came pretty damn close last season. I think they can do it this year.

And LOL @ people picking their own teams just because.

Jul 8, 2007
Haha the eagles first defense looks like Swiss cheeseeee. I anit gonna lie I was worried about the eagles this year but with all their injuries and their defense lookin like it does (preseason or not they played like shit) I don't think they gonna do much maybe 3rd in the NFC east and I think vick anit gonna help any, just gonna bring unwanted attention to the locker room

May 30, 2006
how often do the front runners actually end up in the super bowl?
Well we know the Niners and Raiders won't be suprising anyone this year...Again!

The Patriots actually have a better squad then they had the year they went undefeated and I don't even gotta talk anout the Eagles...They need to be renamed Deasert Eagle cuz They have enough dept and fire power to kill at will....Its gonna be a real murder show when they step on the field....Don't let these preseason games fool u...Ain't no suckas on either side of the ball on Philly

May 30, 2006
I will update the first post with peoples picks, put down who you think will win it all and why.

Ravens; Syko

Bengals

Browns

Steelers; thascary1, King Spadez, Vampz

Texans

Colts

Jaguars

Titans

Bills

Dolphins

Patriots; ILLER THAN ILL

Jets

Broncos

Chiefs

Raiders

Chargers; ESCOBAR 92113

Bears; HighandDriving, TRAGIC LOSSES

Lions

Packers; Rossibreath, Kooserkilla

Vikings; p.ellz, hihlosis, coondogg26

Falcons

Panthers

Saints

Buccaneers

Cowboys; fRESH88

Giants

Eagles; nrodgers, drew bryant, The Evil Genius, FATAL NYGHTMARE

Redskins

Cardinals

49ers; IronLungs420, Trajik1, Rich

Seahawks; I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu , savage, BaSICCally

Rams
Put my name nest to New England and Philly///I don't know whos gonna win but both those teams will go...I predicted those teams would go before the 2004 season and I was correct

Apr 20, 2003
Redskins cuz thatz my squad lol so I gotta keep the high hopes! If JC plays has a good season and our defense gets better with our new additions I think we can surprise peepz..... BUT than again Campbell has had a good season yet hahaha, *KEEPS FINGERS CROSSED*!