who will stay unbeaten ....NFL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Good games for the undefeated teams this week.
but which teams will remain unbeaten.
Minnesota does becuase they have a bye....but next week they have Broncos to worry about.

chiefs Vs Packers - im not ignorant to the fact that the packers are good. i look forward to the cheifs having a good running attack. but the Packers will murder the cheifs secondary with Farve leading the way.

im goin with Packers on a close one 30-28

GreenBay is to hard of a place to play. oh and Im chiefs fan...see even i can be realistic.

Colts Vs Panthers

After watching the Colts comeback and win against the Bucs Monday night...i think they may be the team to beat in the NFL. i dont see the offense having a hard time with Panthers defense.

Colts in this one 24-17

also i think upset of the week will be 9er's over the Seahawks.

what you folks think?

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
as much as I would want the Chiefs to be able to go with only 2 losses, its gonna be hard...here is a few losses or possible losses still on their schedule..I think they will go 12-4 or 11-5

@ Greenbay
@ Oakland (I know they arent playing well but always tuff against KC)
Buffalo
@Denver
@Minnesota

those are some tuff ass away games....and Buffalo wont be any cake walk here in KC either...they got some cup cakes left also like

Cincinatti
San Diego
Detroit in KC
Chicago in KC

so if yall like it or not, the Chiefs are gonna be in the playoffs just on the strength of some of the bullshit teams they gotta play still.

B

Blackjack 1577

That game against tha Packers this weekend should be a good one.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I WOULD SAY THE BRONCOS CAUSE WE REALLY WON THAT gAME AgAINST THE CHIEFS , BUT SINCE IT'S OFFICIAL, WE LOST BY ONE FUCCIN' POINT. AIN'T NOBODY gONNA STAY UNDEFEATED. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THE BRONCOS gOT ONE OF THE HARDEST SCHEDULES CAUSE WE PLAYIN' ALL THESE OTHA UNDEFEATED TEAMS AND WE MADE THE CHIEFS LOOK BAD FOR A TEAM THAT'S USED TO PUTTIN' BIg NUMBERS.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

EDJ....you still soaking up that loss huh?

damn bro...you lost...
thats it..

you made us look bad?
how bad did we make you look ...when you all had the ball on the 10 yr line with first down...and didnt score?

Hall made your whole team look like a bunch of highschoolers...i aint even gonna argue anymore over this..

Sep 15, 2003
EDJ your a sore ass loser.... this thread is about undefeated teams, Not about the Broncos and Chiefs. Get over that loss crybaby and give some predictions.

I say the Chiefs will get Farved this weekend, and hopefully they smart enough not to give it to Dante Hall on kicks.

Colts look real good right now, and I think Carolina will get there first lost this weekend. I have not seen Carolina play though, so I dont know how good they are.

Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
I WOULD SAY THE BRONCOS CAUSE WE REALLY WON THAT gAME AgAINST THE CHIEFS , BUT SINCE IT'S OFFICIAL, WE LOST BY ONE FUCCIN' POINT. AIN'T NOBODY gONNA STAY UNDEFEATED. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THE BRONCOS gOT ONE OF THE HARDEST SCHEDULES CAUSE WE PLAYIN' ALL THESE OTHA UNDEFEATED TEAMS AND WE MADE THE CHIEFS LOOK BAD FOR A TEAM THAT'S USED TO PUTTIN' BIg NUMBERS.
I'm with you on that one EDJ. I think the broncos are heading to the big one in January again! :devious:

Aug 5, 2002
Get out the towels Broncos fans cause the Vikes gonna whoop up on Denver next week leaving them at 6-0.........outro

Moss 11 rec. 212 yrds. 3 td's agianst the Broncos................

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
JLMACN,
I COUNTED THE LOSS. BUT THE CHIEFS DIDN'T BEAT US. WE BEAT US. YOU ACT LIKE WE gOT STOMPED. WE CONTROLLED THE gAME. THE CHIEFS ONLY HAD ONE gOOD DRIVE THE WHOLE gAME AND THIS IS A TEAM THAT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HELL OF AN OFFENSE. AND DANTE gOT LUKY, CAUSE HE WAS CORNERED AND THAT'S THE ONLY gOOD THANg HE DID DURIN' THE WHOLE gAME. REgARDLESS, I gOT $51 ON THE NEXT gAME. YOU gAME?

E TO DA P,
YOU A SORE LOSER AND A CRY BABY. MISS ME WITH THAT CHILDISH RETERICT. BRONCOS ARE UNDEFEATED IN MY BOOK. THAT'S HOW I PERCEIVE IT. AND THAT'S WHY I CAME ON HERE. BOTH THE COLTS AND CHIEFS ARE OVER-RATED. JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU HEARD IT FROM ME FIRST.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^TOO BAD HUH? WE DID KILL THEM. CHEK THE STATS. BUT KC DIDN'T STOMP US LIKE THEY DID THEM OTHA TEAMS AND WE WAS AT KC. WE LED THE WHOLE gAME. THE QUESTION IS WHAT YOU gOT ON THE NEXT gAME? I gOT $51

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^LIKE I SAID, WE HAVE ONE OF THE HARDEST SCHEDULES AND STILL WE ON TOP. BUT WHAT YOU gOT ON YOUR TEAM ON DEC. 21ST? I gOT $51 THAT THE BRONCOS WHOOP SOME COLTS ASS.