Who used to get scared by that show Unsolved Mysteries

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
That song still creeps the shit out of me. Does the theme song even belong in a genre of music, or is it in a genre of its own?

I remember specifically one episode, where they were talking about the 'ghosts' of two little girls swimming in a pool, and then they did a reenactment, where they showed the footprints of the girls getting out of the pool and walking, but you couldn't see them.

Yeah, tormented me for years.

And could they find a creepier host, with a creepier voice? I think not.

Jan 27, 2005
Hell yeah it did. When I would spend the night at my cousins pad shit would be scary at the pad cus they seen ghosts and shit and my cus would always put it on then turn around andgo to sleep. I would be like what the fuck and cover up with the blankets all scared and shit haha.

Dec 25, 2003
t
i used to run to my bedroom @ like 65 mph after that went off and mom flicced off the tv, with that goddamn music playin in my little brain....
LMAO

For real

I totally forgot about that shit.

Id be runnnnin

Like ouuttttie

Straight to the room hella tight holdin onto the covers

shit takes me back

Dec 25, 2003
t
i used to run to my bedroom @ like 65 mph after that went off and mom flicced off the tv, with that goddamn music playin in my little brain....
LMAO

For real

I totally forgot about that shit.

Id be runnnnin

Like ouuttttie

Straight to the room hella tight holdin onto the covers

shit takes me back