WHO U THINKS DA HOTTEST OUT INDA BAY RIGHT NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
let's see who's sold anything this year......there's 40 and his numbers and second place so far this year in the bay is Quinn who is around 20,000....fuck a buzz and popularity....all i care about is albums sold and downloaded.

and if anybody, ANYBODY after that....it has to be KEAK and it's not even close!!!

Nov 4, 2005
big rich a eat em all up...but yuk is not hot....he dont got nothin new playin...so wat yall talkin bout.....hottest.....mr fab....team...bailey....fed gang...and not in that order..cuz really mr fab and fed gang is leadin the way rite now...and the hottest of all the hottest is e40 becuz his last week sales was like 10000 which means in that one week he sold more copies then mr fab did for his son of a pimp album...which came out last year 13 months ago....wow

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
nastyfresh21 said:
let's see who's sold anything this year......there's 40 and his numbers and second place so far this year in the bay is Quinn who is around 20,000....fuck a buzz and popularity....all i care about is albums sold and downloaded.

and if anybody, ANYBODY after that....it has to be KEAK and it's not even close!!!
You're right as far as your choices. It is 40, Quinn, and Keak. Ya Boy is on the come up but does not really have a radio hit that gets any kind of spin right now. F.A.B. can be up there, N.E.W. Oakland and Kicked out the Club is getting regular spins, and The Team/C. Carson are doing it right now too but not of the same level as Quinn, Keak, or 40. But if all you care about is albums sold and downloaded, I think you need to rethink your reason to listen to this music, albums sold and downloaded isnt shit compared to how people feel the music. On this board alone, the Team is popular as fuck but their album sales don't reflect it, dont mean they aint hot.

Apr 24, 2006
kle said:
You're right as far as your choices. It is 40, Quinn, and Keak. Ya Boy is on the come up but does not really have a radio hit that gets any kind of spin right now. F.A.B. can be up there, N.E.W. Oakland and Kicked out the Club is getting regular spins, and The Team/C. Carson are doing it right now too but not of the same level as Quinn, Keak, or 40. But if all you care about is albums sold and downloaded, I think you need to rethink your reason to listen to this music, albums sold and downloaded isnt shit compared to how people feel the music. On this board alone, the Team is popular as fuck but their album sales don't reflect it, dont mean they aint hot.

I feel you, but what about this board makes an artist hot????...Say an artist is popular, well liked, whatever, but if there aren't enough people that feel like they're "HOT" enough to buy their records, what is the point? If people really FEEL the music or artist, they go out and support them by buying their stuff, not just saying that an artist is hot.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
the artist that i'm feeling right now are........

E-40
Yukmouth
Zion I
THe Team(Clyde Carson)
Bailey
Mistah FAB
San Quinn
Too Short