Who the hardest 10 Rappers in Dago?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2003
1. jayo
2. mitchy
3. ecay uno
4. lil cs
5. cricet
6. mackvillin
7. damu
8. baby skar
9. don diego
10. ?? i don't know ....alot of dago rappers are good....just be on the lookout for my homeboy! he'll be comin up...but he ain't even got a rappin name yet

B

Blackjack 1577

These are my favories in no order....

Mitchy Slick
Ecay Uno
Lil CS
Jayo Felony
Mackvillain
Damu
Cricet

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
D-Locc60 said:
damn...some of yall trippin or sleepin on.....

LIL CS

i dont know about the rest, but fo real LIL CS come with it.

D-Locc
Good lookin' D-Locc. But niggaz will not like you for SOME reason other than your skills. That's why I let the FANS speak for me, and let other niggaz speak for theirself, and their circle of friends (it's a lot of that goin' on). A lot of niggaz our known amongst the rap community in Dago, but not amongst the rap fans in Dago. That's a big difference. Believe me I know. I'm out there. I have a REAL BIG fan base in Dago (and a lil' bit in other places too), so I ain't trippin' homey. The real support the real. 1

C.S. Heat

Aug 15, 2002
im listing my favorites(cuz what the hell is hardest???) in no particular order

Mitchy Slick(he will be the next to blow up from out here)
Lil CS(OG on the mic and the hustlin game which is just as important...smart businessmen too)
Complex(Cricet need to put this dudes solo in the front of the line...possibly the best pure lyricist in Dago)
Ecay Uno(he speaks on real shit..some kinda shit you just turn on when you want to really get deep..AND he can produce)
Contraband(i would kill to have a Complex/Contraband album...who says we aint got lyrics out here???)
Cricet(true old school with that grimey ass voice and tight ass production...my favorite line from a rap last year:"ill call you a slob if you call me ericet")
Damu(i heard his shit back in like 96 maybe i think i was still in high school..hes got dope flow)
Jayo(say what you will, you cant have a best rappers in Dago cd without Bullet Loco...he put us on the map for a short period of time and for that he gets my respect...plus i liked the 2 albums of his that i have)

artists i need to hear but i havent taken my lazy ass to fam mart to get just yet:
Mackvillin
Cuzzin Ice Lecta
R. Beta/Mag(i heard some of the album and i like what i hear so far..plus they reppin Parkside where i stayed for 2 years)
I Rocc(ive only heard lil guest appearances but he ripped some of the shit on the album he did with Messy Marv so he REALLY belongs on the actual list up top)
Mr Shadow( i need to start supporting the eses too...i gotta a lot of sureno homiez and i hear good shit about shadow)
Baby Krown(ive heard him on a few lil guest spots but not enough to say hes dope or not)

Aug 9, 2002
I gott put more than 10 in no order.

Mitchy Slick
Lil C.S
Damu
Black Mikey
Ecay Uno
R.Beta & Macnificent
Young Hogg(Playboy Floyd from the mobstaz lil brother and my homeboy)
Lil Mitchy Slick
Don Diego
Cricet
Baby Crown
Contraband
Complex
Lil Nuttz
Malik-Bo a.k.a M-80
Problumz
Big June
Jayo Felony
Battle Loc
Irocc

I'm goin to end it there before I name every nigga in dago

Oh yeah can't forgot about O.G Gangsta Ern R.I.P
and GreenEyes.

Mar 9, 2003
Knightowl - SICK SICK!
Mr.Shadow - MOST TALENTED RAPPER !!!!!!!!!
Lil Cuete - damn can he ever rap fast
Dyablo - if u understand spanish or not, LISTEN TO HIS SHYT he got THE BEST FLOW!!!!!!
Lil' Rob
Slush The Villain - SOUNDS LIKE TUPAC
Seldom Seen - SICKEST LYRICIST SD EVER HAD!!!!
Mr.Sancho - one of THE BEST TONGUE TWISTERS
Mr.Lil One

Aug 15, 2002
about 5 years ago i seen Black Mikey rip shit at the old showcase they used to do on Imperial on friday nights

but i really aint heard an album yet or nothing