WHO STEPPED UP IN 06 N WILL CONTINUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2006
I WANNA KNOW YA OPINIONS.
I THINK HUSALAH AND A-WAX DID N WILL CONTINUE. THE BEEF MADE THERE MUSIC ALOT BETTER N HUS JUST RIPPED THE MIC ON HIS ALBUM WHICH I THINK WAS 1 OF THE BEST ALBUMS.
"ILL BLOW YA FACE OUT THE SIDE OF YA FACE/ I ROLL 24 INCH RIMS NIGGA/ BUMPIN MY BASS." HUS.
"I WAS JACKIN WHEN JACKA WAS STILL IN CATICISM/ HE AINT NEVER JACKED A MAN BEFORE/ MIGHT OF JACKED 1 OF MY OF SCAMED A WHORE."

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i think AP.9 stepped it up way more than anyone in 2006. he started his company "mob shop" and released more records than anyone...

bodyshotz
on tha block
17708 with fed-x
wax museum
streets poetry and pain with jayda
mob trials with hus and jacka
kartel kalifornia with gonzoe
ap.9 presents "lil cyco, get money have heart"
AP.9 presents "tha mob shop"
AP.9 presents the life and timez of the mob figaz (comes out 07)
AP.9 greatest hits (comes out 07)
AP.9 presents "young gasz hype music"
AP.9 presents "ampichino city of Gods"

he and his company did all these records last year even though a few come out in the next few month cause he was locked up and they got pushed back. everyone of these projects were tight. i predict AP.9 and MOB SHOP will be twice as big this year with some of the HUGE things AP has in store for all the fans...

some upcoming projects include:
the official AP.9 DVD
AP.9 presents "the mob movement"

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
skor dawg said:
Assassin Liferdef Records!
assassin is another cat who is shiitin on most cats in the bay as far as makin moves. he moved more unit overseas last year than almost every bay artist did combined. he also put out about 12 records including "black and brown pride with mopreme shakur" and "filmoe 2 san jo 2 with san quinn", 2 of the best records of the year. then he went and got signed to a major. assassin is doin huge things that most of u aint even heard about. he also mastered all of AP.9 album last year except for bodyshotz. he's a producer, writer, ceo and a master at mastering. assassin and liferdef records show no sign of slowing down in 2007

Jan 2, 2003
dj pimp said:
i think AP.9 stepped it up way more than anyone in 2006. he started his company "mob shop" and released more records than anyone...

lol...ur opinion is so surprising...who woulda ever guessed u woulda said ap9?

u crack me up man...

keep it pimpin..

Jan 22, 2007
AGENT707 said:
dj pimp said:

lol...ur opinion is so surprising...who woulda ever guessed u woulda said ap9?

u crack me up man...

keep it pimpin..
hahah... but ap. 9 did step his game up, but i agree husulah did too...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
anybody on here may assume i am always BIAS towards AP.9, but if any of u can argue and say he didnt step it up, feel free to do so. the man was only puttting out 1 record every couple of years and last year he stepped it way up and put out 13 albums. so like i said if u feel i was bullshittin, feel free to debate me on it. to me, opening up a record company that makes money, signing several artists, getting distribution in america, in europe and in australia and then putting out 13 records is what i call stepping your game up. hmmmmm

the man put out 13 records of pure fire.

Nov 21, 2005
Yea but Pimp how many of the ap-9 tracks were either recycled, under 3 minutes or used on multiple releases. Lil Cyco was the best cd put out by his "company" 13 albums thats hustle but on his albums combined there werent 13 hits. Head shots, old mob figgaz and all old features by ap.9 hit. Now you dont even know if the shit has good sound quality.

Marv had it locked in 06, quality beats, quality features and continued to spit fire.

Oh and on the hus album wasnt half the tracks or some shit under 3 minutes or close. Step your game up and stop with the 2 40 second verses a half assed corus. If your gonna do some bull shit like that then keep realesing mixtapes.

assassin marv and some new comers in 07.