WHO SPITS QUICKER???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Well considering your basically stealing Twista's flow patterns and style I think the question is basically irrelevant. How are you gonna spit quicker than the one of the forefathers. Besides, Twista is actually saying something in his shit not just rhyming fast. Are you white?

nah im black and peurto rican
and i am actually sayin shit
i aint jus rhymin...and i aint stealin no twista shit
if you gone spit a tounge twister theres only 1 way to do it

and what u know bout twista
u from chi-town...you live 3 blocks from where he grew up
i aint hatin dawg...net beef aint shit
but jus think befo you talk my nigga aiight...and listen up and you might be able to hear

iz about FAM TIGHT...and stayin tight wit ya homiez...and you and ya boys all diggin tha same bitch
das what the tounge twistaz about....so listen up my nigga
aiight
-1-

Aug 18, 2002
Yeah Trubb...I went and listened to this cats shit and it is basically the same spit I hear every other week from some different cat...its like that in the mid nowadays...everybody wants to spit fast, but most can't do it that well. I'm not saying you can spit fast and or not any good, all I'm saying is if your gonna do that shit at least add your own flavor otherwise you gonna get lost in all the nonsense. But anyway, like Trubb was saying check out Dice from KC he got a critical mouthpiece...by the way, what the fucks up with Dice?

Dec 1, 2003
Man he doin' his thing, I just got hit up from some producer in L.A. that wants to feature him on something. So we waiting to hear on that. We constantly promotin' "Dice" and his time will come. It's just a matter of the right moves being made. He has made such a big fan base in the short time I've been promoting him on the net that we just tryin' to keep our eyes on the prize and put out the best possible response to that exposure. Time will tell how that goes...I'll keep you posted...

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Check out my 3 trax..all quick spit.....Verbal Bukkake is the quickest...I been doin this style before I ever heard of twista...i was influenced by Jay-Z and Jaz...They had a joint called "The Originators" back in the day.......ever since then its been an evolution of style for me....Im gonna check your shit out to......I usually try and make my twists different....Twistas,Bone,Jay-Z..all have different styles of twistin.....As do I

http://www.soundclick.com/updateband/SongInfo.cfm?BandID=12608

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
ESCOBAR said:
YEAH YOUR SHIT IS WHACK AS FUCK BTM
Those are some mixtape joints....I respect your opinion but why wasent you feelin my shit.....was it the beats that turned you off....i know some folx as soon as the hear that user beat there turned off.......I took a chance doin a radio beat..but i felt i could freak it pretty nice so i went ahead and did it....the JT and Allah beat is a classic......Blunt Therapy is an original joint..........so what did you not feel dog?

i can tell..lol...
yall go from sayin im tight...to YOUR FUCKKIN WHITE *when im black and PR* to your shits whack...lol in a matter of 3 days
but i need a producer wit free west coast beats
im lookin fo some snoop dogg type shit
but yall needa step up yo game befo you hate on me i realized dat
-1-

NINE1TREY Yeah Trubb...I went and listened to this cats shit and it is basically the same spit I hear every other week from some different cat...its like that in the mid nowadays...everybody wants to spit fast, but most can't do it that well. I'm not saying you can spit fast and or not any good, all I'm saying is if your gonna do that shit at least add your own flavor otherwise you gonna get lost in all the nonsense. But anyway, like Trubb was saying check out Dice from KC he got a critical mouthpiece...by the way, what the fucks up with Dice?
i do got my own flavor pimp
some niggaz be like you bitin off bone
other niggaz iz like oh you stealin offa twist
i got my own style dat niggaz hate on
it starts to seem like none of yall niggaz dont know what underground midwest shit iz supposed to sound like
but i got my own twist in everything i do
like ive had people be like you rushin your words...lol..iz my style start slow den speed up
and i aint big on commercial trackks...so if you dont like my shit den dont listen to it my niggaz aiight
-1-

Dec 1, 2003
Well let me just say this to you. You can have your own style and run with it. But when fans of the very same music you claim they know nuthin' about, tell you how they feel about it. You got 2 choices, one take that and use it as fuel to better your product, or two, have your own style and delivery and insult the very people you're tryin' to market it to. Seems to me like choice number 1 is the way to go, but like I said it's your campaign.

Oct 10, 2003
BIGGTRUB said:
Yea I'm gone definitely peep that out...My boy spits some fast paced shit too but he don't be wearin' it out thru the whole shit. He be switchin' it up and shit. But for reals I'll let ya know how I'm feelin' it.
My boy Dice aka Heeter Kal's music
http://www.soundclick.com/diceakaheeterkal
Is he Dropping a solo album or something anytime soon?

He gots some seriuos tight spitz man

Dec 1, 2003
He has been tied up in a fucced up deal and the label is just sittin' on his shit. So he's workin' on a mixtape right now until this shit gets worked out. His new C.D. "In The Mind Of" is ready to go but the label actin' faulty.

Oct 10, 2003
Good to hear he trying to move units,fucked up he got caught up in a bad deal,i just hope no one gonna be sleeping on this cat,cuz what i heard so far,this dude has major skils that need to be put to the max

Dec 1, 2003
Oh I thought the same thing. I been coast to coast promotin' this cat and on the net and the response to his music, even his old shit is amazing. Catz are drawn to him...

Dec 3, 2002
i rap fast most da time but it ain't shit like ya heard i mix that shit up no bittin styles it's mine "Sicc hop" but alot of people inspired me on that shit but ya'll will hear that in about a month.......holla

and I am White
lol