Who Speaks for “tha Nigga”

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This was posted on another board and I thought it was a good column.

Who Speaks for “tha Nigga”

Min. Paul Scott

Back in the 60’s someone wrote a book that asked the eternal question, “Who speaks for the Negro?” In 2003, since many in the Black community “affectionately” refer to themselves and each other as “nigga’s” the 21st Century version of this question would be “Who Speaks for tha Nigga?”.

America is the great nigga production factory having inherited the nigga fortune from its parents in Europe. And while some may argue that various industrial or agricultural products may be America’s chief export; the real chief export is “nigga’s” As the American media has exported this image and effected policies in countries around the world based on this image. While some may point to electricity and the telephone as this country’s greatest invention, the crown jewel of white supremacy has been the creation of “tha nigga.”

Since the European’s first contact with African people, the ultimate goal was to transform Kings and Queens into niggers, niggra’s, nigga’s or any other variation of the term. Whichever term that is used, the definition remains the same; a permanent underclass robbed of their culture, spirituality and power so much so that they will never present a serious threat to the white power structure and the intensity of embedded self-hatred would be so strong that they would only be a threat to themselves. Although our African ancestors were not perfect it is safe to say that we were not nigga’s until we came in contact with the European.

The process of how African people became niggers/nigga’s has been explained in various other places from Roots to the infamous Willie Lynch letter story but the substance remains the same; somehow we went from being the fathers and mothers of civilization to the instruments of its destruction. There is not a word in the English language that is as destructive as “nigger” or its variations. The reason being that it signaled the beginning of a process by which the humanity of an entire race would be destroyed.

If the highest level of Black humanity is a being made in the image of the Creator then the lowest form has to be tha nigga made in the image of the white man who has historically committed the bloodiest acts of violence on the planet. Unfortunately many have confused being a nigga with having a high melanin content instead of someone who has rejected his African spirituality and has chosen to imitate the morals (or lack there of) of his oppressors. The main problem facing us today is how can we raise our children to be strong Black men and women when the world is trying to convince them to be nigga’s.

Nigga is more than a term heard on Hip Hop CD’s but it is a social, political and economic reality. It has become an entity in and of itself that transcends traditional social and political boundaries. So that you can not say upper class, middle class, lower class; nigga class any more than you can say Republican, Democrat, and Niggacrat. So it is not about money or political power as multimillionaires refer to each other as “my nigga” and old school politicians have been seen on TV awards show attempting to be down with the Hip Hop generation by saying “for shizzel, my nizzel” (translation: for sure, my nigga).

While it is not fair to put the blame for the spread of nigga-ism on Hip Hop, it has been the main instrument by which the concept has been spread to the four corners of the planet. While many in Hip Hop may say that N.I.G.G.A. is just an acronym for Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished, the reality is a nigga is just a nigga and the acronym argument carries no more weight then saying S.A.M.B.O. means Strong Afrikan Man Building Organizations. Maybe the reason that Hip Hop has become stagnant is that the white power structure has achieved its goal; the creation of a Nigga State.

With every situation there is logical conclusion and no diabolical mad scientist creates a monster without having a self-destruct mechanism included in its make up. Tha nigga is a creation disconnected from its culture and spirituality and was made only to serve the goals and objectives of white supremacy and just like mamma used to say when I gave her lip service “they brought you into this world and they will take you out of it.” To borrow from an old Chuck D lyric, we will soon see the American Nigga Factory become “the Anti-Nigga Machine.”

So the goal must be to destroy tha nigga. Not the Brotha who refers to himself as “a nigga” but the nigga that lies in all of us. That which makes us hate our Afrikan selves and our Brothers and Sisters. That voice in our heads that constantly tells us that we can’t when we can, we shouldn’t when we should and we aren’t when we are in control of our collective destiny. That spirit that makes us sleep when we should be awake, laugh when we should be crying, tap dance even when there is no music playing. That which makes us choose to be called niggers when our ancestors had no such option.

We must ,everyday, fight a war to reclaim our spirituality and our culture. We must fight to reclaim our power to define who we are and our ability to make others respect who we are. That is the only way that we will be able to save our young Brothers and Sisters who are literally dying to be nigga’s.

Minister Paul Scott represents the Messianic Afrikan Nation in Durham NC. He can be reached at
[email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
"While it is not fair to put the blame for the spread of nigga-ism on Hip Hop, it has been the main instrument by which the concept has been spread to the four corners of the planet. While many in Hip Hop may say that N.I.G.G.A. is just an acronym for Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished, the reality is a nigga is just a nigga and the acronym argument carries no more weight then saying S.A.M.B.O. means Strong Afrikan Man Building Organizations. Maybe the reason that Hip Hop has become stagnant is that the white power structure has achieved its goal; the creation of a Nigga State."

I like this one...

Apr 25, 2002
/\/\/\/\ Definitly a well written piece by the Minister however he never really gave us a solution to demolitioning the nigga mentality, but honestly their really isn't many options. I could only see the mentality being demolished through a schooling.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IT ALL STARTS WITHIN YOURSELF AND HOW YOU VIEW YOURSELF. AND YOU KNOW ANOTHA THANg I NOTICED. ALL THESE BROTHAS THAT ARE BANgIN' OR USED TO AND TRY TO PORTRAY THEMSELVES LIKE THEY HARD ARE CALLIN' THEMSELVES "THUgS" LIKE IT SOMETHIN' SPECIAL. IF I'M A DIRT DOER, A REAL MUTHA-FUKA FROM THE STREETS, I WOULDN'T DISRESPECT MYSELF LIKE THAT. AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH "THUg" IS SYNONYMOUS WITH "NIggER" IN MY EYES.

Dec 27, 2002
"While it is not fair to put the blame for the spread of nigga-ism on Hip Hop, it has been the main instrument by which the concept has been spread to the four corners of the planet. While many in Hip Hop may say that N.I.G.G.A. is just an acronym for Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished, the reality is a nigga is just a nigga and the acronym argument carries no more weight then saying S.A.M.B.O. means Strong Afrikan Man Building Organizations. Maybe the reason that Hip Hop has become stagnant is that the white power structure has achieved its goal; the creation of a Nigga State."
Hahahhahaaa... Hilarious shit. Allow me to paraphrase:

"The average rap song does not go :23 seconds without the word "nigga" being uttered, and the average rap consumer chooses to deify a "thug nigga" glamorization of gross materialism (money, designer everything, drugs, sex). What can we blame for our insatiable appetite for the glorification of all things "thug/nigga"? The white man, of course!"

What a load of bullshit. Whoever wrote that shit needs to remove their tongue from their own ass. In essence they are saying that "niggas" are so removed from control, that they are unaware that it is the white man who dresses them, teaches them the slang they use, and instills in them the desire to acquire wealth. After all, the white man created "tha nigga", "tha nigga" is therefore free from any and all accountability for his actions and not only that but any negative things he may do or say is through no conscious effort of his own, but actually it is the "white man" maniacally pulling strings from behind some far off curtain.

The reason the "minister" didn't give you a solution to demolishing the "nigga mentality" is that 1) He is ignorant of the solution, and 2) He *needs* the "nigga mentality" to continue in order for him to remain relevant. If there is no "nigga mentality" to blame on the "white man" then what will this "minister" rail against next? It's whitey's fault we need air to survive?

You don't seem to realize that muthafuckas like this thrive and survive off being separationists. Any idiot with half a brain can manipulate emotions and play on prejudices and racial stereotypes, and that is all that this "minister" did in this article. And even worse, the muthafucka didn't even offer a solution or answer, all he did was reinforce the "white man devil" stereotype to an audience too stupid to notice the wool being pulled over their eyes.

Apr 25, 2002
Vyasadeva said:
The reason the "minister" didn't give you a solution to demolishing the "nigga mentality" is that 1) He is ignorant of the solution, and 2) He *needs* the "nigga mentality" to continue in order for him to remain relevant. If there is no "nigga mentality" to blame on the "white man" then what will this "minister" rail against next? It's whitey's fault we need air to survive?

You don't seem to realize that muthafuckas like this thrive and survive off being separationists. Any idiot with half a brain can manipulate emotions and play on prejudices and racial stereotypes, and that is all that this "minister" did in this article. And even worse, the muthafucka didn't even offer a solution or answer, all he did was reinforce the "white man devil" stereotype to an audience too stupid to notice the wool being pulled over their eyes.
I disagree, if their is no "nigga mentality" a lot of the problems in the black community will not be in existance. Thats just a fact...

The nigga mentality was created by hateful white men, and blacks have never been able to pull away from it and this is the problem. I think the problem now can be EASILY fixed by blacks and the others willing to educate and help.

Lastly in my opinion the Minister had a lot of OUTSTANDING points about "Nigga-ism". That one passage you quoted was on the money in my opinion. Blacks trying "flip" the word "nigga" is laughable in my opinion because it is what it is.

Jul 6, 2002
who speaks for the nigga ?

the media does!

And this was an interesting read, but the misnister needs to search a little deeper, as do alll of you...

see, the whiteman was the first nigger there ever was
he is the real thug
the real pimp, playa, drug dealer, all of that...

everything the whiteman claimed to have created or invented they stole or took from some one else, or another culture...

the sterotype that is attributed to members belonging to the brown skinned race is just a facade. the whiteman knows he is the original curse, and he knows he is the real niggard. but see, they try to play god becasue they know they are the weakest (genetically) and have to strive harder to survive and beat other ethnicities into submission by using poli-tricks and other vices to capitalize off of us...they cannot function without having a superior complex to hide behind...thats why they wrote the laws to benefit themselves and deprive nonwhites, they made slaves toil for centuries to produce what they concidered to be staple crops like cotton, rice, and sugar...

so who speaks for the nigga ?? the money and the WHITE POW(d)ER is all they want us to recognize... and the media is steadily prepetuating negative images of US...

Apr 25, 2002
/\/\/\/\/\ You sure racist powerful white men know they were the real "niggard"?

I believe their is a lot of denial about it, a lot in the past and present have denied being evil they justified their acts using science, religion or anything they could find.

Dec 27, 2002
The nigga mentality was created by hateful white men, and blacks have never been able to pull away from it and this is the problem.
^^ This is the most incredible pile of bullshit I have ever come across, and believe me when I tell you I have seen some HUGE piles of bullshit before.

Once again you assert that the "nigga mentality" was created by the "hateful white man", but where is your evidence of this? What can you point to which would substantiate or prove this claim? If you actually believe this propaganda shit you are in wayyyyyy too deep for any logic or reason to reach you.

It is so easy to blame the "hateful white man" for the hateful actions of black men, but do you also blame the "loving white man" when black men engage in acts of love and caring? No?

If I walk outside and make the CONSCIOUS decision to shoot someone, am I correct to place the blame on ANOTHER person? How can I blame anyone other than myself since *I* pulled the trigger? If I am black then according to you my "nigga mentality" was created by the hateful white man, therefore *I*, the person who actually pulled the trigger, am *NOT* responsible for my actions. I can do any and everything and if anyone ever questions me I can just say that the "hateful white man" made me do it. He created my mentality. Can you not see what a huge bunch of bullshit this shucking of responsibility is?

"The devil made me do it" - Famous words spoken by the devil himself.

Now if I walk outside and instead of shoot someone I offer them help or give kind advice or treat them hospitably, and I am black, is the "white man" responsible for this peaceful mentality of mine? How can the "hateful white man" create within my brain a "nigga mentality" without him having any effect on my "peaceful mentality"?? If the "hateful white man" has created this "nigga metality" and we cannot pull away from it, then why do I still experience love and caring and friendship?

The real problem is the mentality of looking EVERYWHERE except within for someone else to blame for your own fuck ups. It aint my fault, the devil made me do it. It aint my fault, the hateful white man created my nigga mentality. With this type of shuckin and jivin and BULLSHITTING, it is no surprise that the "nigga mentality" is thriving. I refuse to accept that everything any "nigga" has ever done is completely under the direction of the "hateful white man". You fools give the white man WAY too much credit. He is not nearly as powerful or influential as you think, and your insistence to the contrary in the year 2003 is a serious insult to not only my intelligence but your own as well.

It is pathetic that in this day and age fools continue to perpetuate the myths that the "hateful white man" is to blame for every evil in the world, and that the "nigga mentality" was "created" by the white man. Is the white man better at exploiting the "nigga mentality" than anyone else? Probably. But he does not have the power to "create" a mentality in any other head than his own. If any person adopts a "nigga mentality", it is due to the ignorance of that person and that person alone.

Apr 25, 2002
Stupidity is definitely the common trait in your entire post, you’re clearly speaking out of your ass on this.

You can’t possibly be stupid enough to believe that Slavery, Jim Crow Law, Black Wall Street etc did not have an affect on black folks in America. And you can’t tell me that the people who enforced some of these atrocious events under law were not hateful or devilish people….Could you really be that stupid? Actually I believe you are that stupid so let me proclaim that you have taken STUPIDITY to another level. If you rape, verbally abuse, whip, or torture someone for many years it will have an affect on them. You have a lot of women, men, children across the country that seek professional help for being raped or abused. A lot of them have trouble functioning because of these horrific events in their lives. It is very common for a woman that was sexually abused at some point in her life to react to the event by being promiscuous. It is certainly debatable if the woman should’ve picked up this lifestyle. But the reality is that she did and a lot of women do, because that’s their reaction to the rape. Are these women weak because of it? Maybe to you but we are all wired differently mentally…

Black folks are no different from what they have suffered throughout history. You’ve been stolen or sold to another country, told that you’re nothing, and forcefully stripped of your culture. It would be very common for a person in that type of situation to feel very small, it is also very common for that person to be easily manipulated and to feel worthless considering the magnitude of the physical and verbal abuse they suffered. You can’t put the blame entirely on the victim, like you want to for feeling that way. Their lost mentally, emotionally unstable, and in the mode of self-destruction, the devilish person who would do something so horrific deserves some blame. The sad thing about this abuse is that their children are a product of this and their childrens children are also a product of this. This is one of the problems now going on in the black community in my opinion...

If I walk outside and make the CONSCIOUS decision to shoot someone, am I correct to place the blame on ANOTHER person? How can I blame anyone other than myself since *I* pulled the trigger? If I am black then according to you my "nigga mentality" was created by the hateful white man, therefore *I*, the person who actually pulled the trigger, am *NOT* responsible for my actions. I can do any and everything and if anyone ever questions me I can just say that the "hateful white man" made me do it. He created my mentality. Can you not see what a huge bunch of bullshit this shucking of responsibility is?
ROTFLMAO!! This post wasn’t well thought out at all. The “Nigger” mentality was created before blacks had freedom in this country. Your example flat out doesn’t work, you’re trying to compare HAVING THE FREEDOM OF PULLING THE TRIGGER TO HAVING THE GUN POINTED AT YOU It doesn't work STUPID!!!

A black man in prison can not blame a whiteman for being arrested for selling rocks. Everyone is responsible for his or her actions. But like I noted above the "nigger mentality" was formed before blacks had freedom in this country this is the mentality that some black folks are running with now. We have some black folks walking around as if their still chained up in this country, this is the problem. It's time to break those barriers down.

Lastly, I don't recall ever saying that all of the problems in the black community are the result of white people. A lot were created by some devilish cold hearted white people but definitely not all…You probably skimmed through my post and just assumed that. STUPID!! I’ve said time and time again that blacks need to help each other out, blacks need to solve their own problems. I’ve even given solutions to the problems.

Well I’ll admit that you have entertained me with your stupidity. Keep it on joker you got me laughing…

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
------------------------------------
If you rape, verbally abuse, whip, or torture someone for many years it will have an affect on them.

Black folks are no different from what they have suffered throughout history. You’ve been stolen or sold to another country, told that you’re nothing, and forcefully stripped of your culture. It would be very common for a person in that type of situation to feel very small, it is also very common for that person to be easily manipulated and to feel worthless considering the magnitude of the physical and verbal abuse they suffered. You can’t put the blame entirely on the victim, like you want to for feeling that way. Their lost mentally, emotionally unstable, and in the mode of self-destruction, the devilish person who would do something so horrific deserves some blame. The sad thing about this abuse is that their children are a product of this and their childrens children are also a product of this. This is one of the problems now going on in the black community in my opinion...

A black man now can not blame a whiteman for getting caught selling rocks. Everyone is responsible for his or her actions. But like I noted above the "nigger mentality" was formed before blacks had freedom in this country this is the mentality that some black folks are running with now.

We have some black folks walking around as if their still chained up in this country, this is the problem. It's time to break those barriers down.

I’ve said time and time again that blacks need to help each other out, blacks need to solve their own problems. I’ve even given solutions to the problems.
-------------------------------

real chop. all of it.

:H:

Dec 27, 2002
Stupidity is definitely the common trait in your entire post, you’re clearly speaking out of your ass on this.
Nah playboy, I just aint with the ass kissin apologetic excuse making nonsense that you seem to be on. You must be the kind of jelly hearted fruitcake that gets socked in the face by a nigga for no reason and then instead of fighting back you blame his "nigga mentality" on the white man and apologize for his actions. That's something bitches do, and your posts reek of that tender soft ass FEMININE stench. Faggot ass muthafucka.

You can’t possibly be stupid enough to believe that Slavery, Jim Crow Law, Black Wall Street etc did not have an affect on black folks in America. And you can’t tell me that the people who enforced some of these atrocious events under law were not hateful or devilish people….Could you really be that stupid? Actually I believe you are that stupid so let me proclaim that you have taken STUPIDITY to another level.
Blah blah blah... Have whites done evil and horrible things to blacks? Of course. Have whites done evil and horrible things to other whites? Of course. Have blacks done evil and horrible things to whites? Of course. Have blacks done evil and horrible things to blacks? Of course.

Can you understand that people of EVERY color have done horrible and devilish things to other people of EVERY color? Are you so blind that you cannot see that the "hateful white man" does not have the market cornered on "evil" actions? The actions of the demoniac are not exclusive to any "color" or "race". *MAN* in general is a sinner in all his various colors shapes sizes and ethnicities. Any intelligent person can see this, but you and your wool-covered eyes are unable to understand this objective truth.

So learn to read, clown. I did not say that blacks have never had evil things done to them by the white man. I never said the white man never did evil things. I am saying that to blame the actions of another for the actions of one's self, is the pinnacle of ducking responsibility and the height of ignorance. I've been stolen from, shot at, jumped, cheated, and all sorts of shit, but guess what? I don't desire to do that shit to any one else. According to your bullshit logic, I am within my reason to commit some evil atrocity and then just point to all the shit I have had to go through or that generations before me went through, and I am justified in my actions because of what the "hateful white man" did prior.

If you rape, verbally abuse, whip, or torture someone for many years it will have an affect on them. You have a lot of women, men, children across the country that seek professional help for being raped or abused. A lot of them have trouble functioning because of these horrific events in their lives. It is very common for a woman that was sexually abused at some point in her life to react to the event by being promiscuous. It is certainly debatable if the woman should’ve picked up this lifestyle. But the reality is that she did and a lot of women do, because that’s their reaction to the rape. Are these women weak because of it? Maybe to you but we are all wired differently mentally…
Why don't you first address the issue that rape existed prior to "America" or the "hateful white man"'s ruling of it? How about the fact that slavery, whippings and torture existed prior to "America" and the "hateful white man"'s use of them in his country?

Since blacks and other ethnicities have done these horrible things to each other EVEN IN THE ABSENCE OF ANY WHITE PRESENCE, why don't you look at the problem of "evil" in general? The "minister" and your position seems to be of the ludicrous notion that the "hateful white man" somehow *created* evil or the methods for carrying it out. This is pure fantasy and bullshit and any honest person knows it.

Of course you cannot blame a person for being a victim of rape or slavery. Of course the persons enslaving and raping people deserve the blame for those actions. I am not saying none of that happened or that everything should just be "all good" between everybody.

But at the same time there comes a point where you must face reality, and the reality is that there can be no "nigga mentality" perpetuated unless there is the *willing participation* of millions of "niggas" who want to reap the benefits of being adored for being a "thug".

This desire for adoration, women, money, etc., was *NOT* created by the white man. Man does not create lust, he acts on it.

You aint lookin at this shit from an objective position. You have to understand that the white man will exploit and promote the "thug nigga" image throughout the media only if it benefits him, and the black man will adopt and project a "thug nigga" image only if it benefits him.

A black man might actually hate to project an image of being a thug, but if by doing so he can make money and live nice, then it is seen he will immediately portray any image asked of him. So it is not that the white man crafted this "nigga mentality" in complete opposition to the desires of blacks; if any "mentality" has been created it has been due to the cooperation of both parties. If black men refused to shuck and jive and sell out by glorifying a "thug" image, then there would be no "nigga mentality" being sold to the masses. That mentality would be rejected. But it is not rejected, it is embraced. Why? Because the white man wants us to!

And similarly, if the "thug" image is not what the public is craving, then the white man will have no incentive to put money behind it.

ROTFLMAO!! This post wasn’t well thought out at all. The “Nigger” mentality was created before blacks had freedom in this country. Your example flat out doesn’t work, you’re trying to compare HAVING THE FREEDOM OF PULLING THE TRIGGER TO HAVING THE GUN POINTED AT YOU It doesn't work STUPID!!!
What a fuckin idiot you are. I am CLEARLY giving an example of why it is DISHONEST and INCORRECT to blame the current actions of a person today on things done in the past. If the "nigga mentality" was created prior to the emancipation of slaves, and has been passed down through the generations since (which you are saying is the case), then my example makes PERFECT SENSE.

The person who pulled the trigger can look back to the days of slavery and rape and justify his actions by saying "I have commited this action due to my "nigga mentality", which was created and set in motion hundreds of years ago by the "hateful white man". Since the hateful white man has stripped me of everything and told me I am nothing and this mentality has been passed down from my forefathers to me, I am actually not at fault for pulling the trigger. The white man whipped a great-great-great-great-great grandmother of mine! So surely you can understand why I shot another black man over a street name. It is the fault of my white-man-created "nigga mentality" that I shot him, I should not be held responsible." This is the type of bullshit you and the "minister" are spewing. Pure nonsense.

There was this crackhead mother and father who had two sons. As the sons reached their teenage years, they noticeably engaged in activities of completely opposite natures. The first son started smoking cigarettes, weed, and eventually crack. He became even more cracked out than his parents. The other son enrolled in college, played sports, took up music, and lived a sober life free from the trappings of drug addiction.

A person later asked the two sons why they each ended up in their respective positions. The cracked out son said "Look at my parents. I could not have ended up as anything else." And the second son responded to the same question in the same way. He said "Given who my parents were, I had no choice but to stay away from crack and drugs."

So the moral of the story is that even if we are suffocating under a depraved and ignorant mentality (be it racism or crack addiction), at the end of the day we are free to make our own choices, thus destroying any idea that we can have some "mentality" forcibly implanted into us. To entertain that bullshit is just to be one hell of an ignorant and illogical conspiracy theorist. Just like the story of the crack family, you can be sure there are racist redneck families whose children are both embracing and rejecting the racist ideologies of their parents.

Dec 27, 2002
A black man now can not blame a whiteman for getting caught selling rocks. Everyone is responsible for his or her actions. But like I noted above the "nigger mentality" was formed before blacks had freedom in this country this is the mentality that some black folks are running with now. We have some black folks walking around as if their still chained up in this country, this is the problem. It's time to break those barriers down.
You don't even know what or where those barriers are, and you have no idea as to how to "break them down". You look like a complete clown when you type as if you have that knowledge. Until you realize that the external flesh covering of every living being is *NOT* who they actually are, you are walking and talking in ignorance.

The next time you see a bunch of people, envision a crystal clear jewel floating in each of their heads. That jewel has no color, it has no race, it has no religion, no nationality, no ethnicity, no sex, none of that shit. What is that jewel? It is the "I" that everyone thinks of themselves as. It is their consciousness, their soul.

Every living being is this jewel, and the external body in its many shades and colors and sizes is simply an illusory dress which will change and vanish under the direction of the eternal time factor. Yet ignorant muthafuckas like you and the "minister" are too dull to see with this vision. You ignorantly think that a person is his body, and that a person is thus "black" or "white" or "asian" or whatever. As long as you are searching for solutions to perils and evils while standing on this platform of bodily conception, you will make zero progress.

Lastly, I don't recall ever saying that all of the problems in the black community are the result of white people. A lot were created by some devilish cold hearted white people but definitely not all…You probably skimmed through my post and just assumed that. STUPID!!
STUPID!! Actually I read your entire post and responded likewise, it looks like you are the one who is doing the assuming here.

Why not blame the white man for everything? After all, if he had not brought black folks here they would be living in paradise, right? Your feeble minded shit reminds me of Don't Be a Menace, when they had "the Man" framing every black dude and crossing names off his list. I bet your ignorant ass sat there nodding going "Yup, that's what he's doin". Too stupid to realize the joke was clowning on dumb ass conspiracy theorists like you and the "minister".

I’ve said time and time again that blacks need to help each other out, blacks need to solve their own problems. I’ve even given solutions to the problems.
What a joke. You have no idea what the solution to the problems are any more than that fake ass "minister" does. All you know is how to wallow in self-pity and play the blame game.

Well I’ll admit that you have entertained me with your stupidity. Keep it on joker you got me laughing…
Any time someone goes out of their way to say some ultra faggot shit like "Oh you keep me entertained and laughing ROFLMAO LOL blah blah blah", it is obvious they are full of shit. Shut the fuck up you little fruit loop and stop insulting my intelligence.

Apr 25, 2002
Blah blah blah... Have whites done evil and horrible things to blacks? Of course. Have whites done evil and horrible things to other whites? Of course. Have blacks done evil and horrible things to whites? Of course. Have blacks done evil and horrible things to blacks? Of course.

Can you understand that people of EVERY color have done horrible and devilish things to other people of EVERY color? Are you so blind that you cannot see that the "hateful white man" does not have the market cornered on "evil" actions? The actions of the demoniac are not exclusive to any "color" or "race". *MAN* in general is a sinner in all his various colors shapes sizes and ethnicities. Any intelligent person can see this, but you and your wool-covered eyes are unable to understand this objective truth.

So learn to read, clown. I did not say that blacks have never had evil things done to them by the white man. I never said the white man never did evil things. I am saying that to blame the actions of another for the actions of one's self, is the pinnacle of ducking responsibility and the height of ignorance. I've been stolen from, shot at, jumped, cheated, and all sorts of shit, but guess what? I don't desire to do that shit to any one else. According to your bullshit logic, I am within my reason to commit some evil atrocity and then just point to all the shit I have had to go through or that generations before me went through, and I am justified in my actions because of what the "hateful white man" did prior.
Funny ass simp…

List some events that blacks in America have done to whites that is worse than

Slavery
Jim Crow Law
Black Wall Street
Lynching

Your dumb ass can’t, comparing the atrocities of what blacks in America have done to whites in America is unarguably the stupidest thing one could do. However I’ve all ready proclaimed that you have taken stupidity to another level in my last response to you. It’s like comparing a person that was punched in the face to a person that was shot in the face, yes both were hurt but who was wounded more? Obviously the person who was shot in the face.

Why don't you first address the issue that rape existed prior to "America" or the "hateful white man"'s ruling of it? How about the fact that slavery, whippings and torture existed prior to "America" and the "hateful white man"'s use of them in his country?

Since blacks and other ethnicities have done these horrible things to each other EVEN IN THE ABSENCE OF ANY WHITE PRESENCE, why don't you look at the problem of "evil" in general?
Quit changing the fuckin subject…

Listen UP bro, never have I insinuated in this thread or my entire time on the siccness that whites are the creator of evil. There are evil people of all colors, I can name you brutal dictators, presidents, leaders whatever from every continent that has brutally massacred their own people, evil people that have robbed, raped, tortured their own people.

HOWEVER this thread is NOT about the evil dictators that ruled different African countries, this isn’t about dictators that have ruled different European countries. We are talking about slavery and it’s affects on Africans in America.

You got it?

Don’t change the subject anymore…

The "minister" and your position seems to be of the ludicrous notion that the "hateful white man" somehow *created* evil or the methods for carrying it out. This is pure fantasy and bullshit and any honest person knows it.
EHHHH!!! WRONG!!

Way too many assumptions, if any of these statements were true I wouldn’t hesitate at all to defend my position but what you just said is soooooooooooooooo far from the truth it’s not even funny.

SILLY MAN, trying to compare your personal experience to what we’re talking about (slavery) does not help your argument. Never once did I say that the actions of the abused were justified, can you quote a section in my postings where I justified those actions? NO your can’t idiot, I said it was “natural” or “common” for someone to act out on abuse by committing a degrading act, but never did I JUSTIFY those acts. SILLY MAN learn to READ…

Lastly, your underestimating the emotional pain slaves have suffered in America. Try being stolen from your country, removed from your family, treated like a sardine and tossed on a boat like a fucking animal. After suffering those atrocious events PLUS many others come back to me and say that your not affected by these acts.

Of course you cannot blame a person for being a victim of rape or slavery. Of course the persons enslaving and raping people deserve the blame for those actions. I am not saying none of that happened or that everything should just be "all good" between everybody.

But at the same time there comes a point where you must face reality, and the reality is that there can be no "nigga mentality" perpetuated unless there is the *willing participation* of millions of "niggas" who want to reap the benefits of being adored for being a "thug".

This desire for adoration, women, money, etc., was *NOT* created by the white man. Man does not create lust, he acts on it.

You aint lookin at this shit from an objective position. You have to understand that the white man will exploit and promote the "thug nigga" image throughout the media only if it benefits him, and the black man will adopt and project a "thug nigga" image only if it benefits him.

A black man might actually hate to project an image of being a thug, but if by doing so he can make money and live nice, then it is seen he will immediately portray any image asked of him. So it is not that the white man crafted this "nigga mentality" in complete opposition to the desires of blacks; if any "mentality" has been created it has been due to the cooperation of both parties. If black men refused to shuck and jive and sell out by glorifying a "thug" image, then there would be no "nigga mentality" being sold to the masses. That mentality would be rejected. But it is not rejected, it is embraced. Why? Because the white man wants us to!

And similarly, if the "thug" image is not what the public is craving, then the white man will have no incentive to put money behind it.
I agree with most of what you had to say...

However what I like to add is that the “thug nigga” is an offset of the “nigga mentality”. The thug nigga that is exploited by the media is fairly new, it has it’s own culture however some principles maybe from “nigga mentality” it is different in a sense.

You say that theirs no “nigga” if their isn’t an African willing to participate. It maybe true if we’re talking about today, but if we’re going back to slavery that is BULLSHIT. It’ is damn near impossible for an African slave, that was robbed from his or her country, and tossed around like an animal to not be a “nigga”. They were literally beaten till they adopted a Eurocentric name. However I have to give credit to some of the first African slaves in America because it’s been documented that some were fighting and doing everything possible to keep their culture in tact, but eventually it just wore out by Africans being mentally and physically whipped. Like I said it was inevitable for Africans to not adopt Eurocentric philosophy.

Now a lot of these children and great grand children of these Africans captured, do not know anything else besides being a nigga. Their African culture that their great grand parents practiced at some point has been STRIPPED and replaced by “Nigga-ism”. Nigga-ism has turned into a CULTURE. And if your parents, environment and the people in the environment are practicing a certain culture it is only natural for you to emulate it. This is the problem now, and a culture that has been intact for 400 years is hard to strip down. A lot of these kids right now don’t know anything else besides the “nigga mentality”. One of my black female friend told me yesterday on the phone that she doesn’t want to have a “dark baby”. That is one of the most NIGGA-FIED comments a black person can make. This is common in the “Nigga” culture, the dark skin is looked at as inferior. Dark skin women in the black community are usually treated as last place prize while the light skinned women are treated like trophies.

A lot of us dark skin black folks know how ignorant some members in the black community can be about our shade.

Apr 25, 2002
What a fuckin idiot you are. I am CLEARLY giving an example of why it is DISHONEST and INCORRECT to blame the current actions of a person today on things done in the past. If the "nigga mentality" was created prior to the emancipation of slaves, and has been passed down through the generations since (which you are saying is the case), then my example makes PERFECT SENSE.

The person who pulled the trigger can look back to the days of slavery and rape and justify his actions by saying "I have commited this action due to my "nigga mentality", which was created and set in motion hundreds of years ago by the "hateful white man". Since the hateful white man has stripped me of everything and told me I am nothing and this mentality has been passed down from my forefathers to me, I am actually not at fault for pulling the trigger. The white man whipped a great-great-great-great-great grandmother of mine! So surely you can understand why I shot another black man over a street name. It is the fault of my white-man-created "nigga mentality" that I shot him, I should not be held responsible." This is the type of bullshit you and the "minister" are spewing. Pure nonsense.
WOW Man you’re really a DUMB ASS did I ever say that it’s justified for blacks to blame their actions on the past? You really need HOOKED ON PHONICS

I said in my last post…

A black man in prison can not blame a whiteman for being arrested for selling rocks. Everyone is responsible for his or her actions. But like I noted above the "nigger mentality" was formed before blacks had freedom in this country this is the mentality that some black folks are running with now.
We're talking about 2 different things, actions like killing somebody, smoking crack, doesn't exactly correlate with the nigga mentality it's an offset. You got people that smoke crack, and kill all over the world.

There was this crackhead mother and father who had two sons. As the sons reached their teenage years, they noticeably engaged in activities of completely opposite natures. The first son started smoking cigarettes, weed, and eventually crack. He became even more cracked out than his parents. The other son enrolled in college, played sports, took up music, and lived a sober life free from the trappings of drug addiction.

A person later asked the two sons why they each ended up in their respective positions. The cracked out son said "Look at my parents. I could not have ended up as anything else." And the second son responded to the same question in the same way. He said "Given who my parents were, I had no choice but to stay away from crack and drugs."

So the moral of the story is that even if we are suffocating under a depraved and ignorant mentality (be it racism or crack addiction), at the end of the day we are free to make our own choices, thus destroying any idea that we can have some "mentality" forcibly implanted into us. To entertain that bullshit is just to be one hell of an ignorant and illogical conspiracy theorist. Just like the story of the crack family, you can be sure there are racist redneck families whose children are both embracing and rejecting the racist ideologyies of their parents
Useless example…

Again I don’t know where you got the idea that I think it’s OK to justify your actions on past problems, all I said was that it was common for someone that has been abused to act out in a certain way. What I have said time and time again that you don’t seem to get is it’s time to break out the nigga mentality shell.

You don't even know what or where those barriers are, and you have no idea as to how to "break them down". You look like a complete clown when you type as if you have that knowledge. Until you realize that the external flesh covering of every living being is *NOT* who they actually are, you are walking and talking in ignorance.

The next time you see a bunch of people, envision a crystal clear jewel floating in each of their heads. That jewel has no color, it has no race, it has no religion, no nationality, no ethnicity, no sex, none of that shit. What is that jewel? It is the "I" that everyone thinks of themselves as. It is their consciousness, their soul.

Every living being is this jewel, and the external body in its many shades and colors and sizes is simply an illusory dress which will change and vanish under the direction of the eternal time factor. Yet ignorant muthafuckas like you and the "minister" are too dull to see with this vision. You ignorantly think that a person is his body, and that a person is thus "black" or "white" or "asian" or whatever. As long as you are searching for solutions to perils and evils while standing on this platform of bodily conception, you will make zero progress.
YAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! The jokers time is running up your not as entertaining anymore, do that last move that made you look stupid.

Your just giving the same ole clueless opinions that I’ve heard thousands of times.

STUPID!! Actually I read your entire post and responded likewise, it looks like you are the one who is doing the assuming here.

Why not blame the white man for everything? After all, if he had not brought black folks here they would be living in paradise, right? Your feeble minded shit reminds me of Don't Be a Menace, when they had "the Man" framing every black dude and crossing names off his list. I bet your ignorant ass sat there nodding going "Yup, that's what he's doin". Too stupid to realize the joke was clowning on dumb ass conspiracy theorists like you and the "minister".
NO DON’T SAY THAT YOU READ my post because your insulting yourself for saying that you did. Because you didn’t, this just shows how quickly you need the first tape on hooked on phonics.

Remember you said “Why not blame the white man for everything?” I didn’t say that at all, it’s funny how your trying to make it seem like I am saying that. I did say that the blame can not go entirely on the victim for acting out against the abuse they suffered. Hence the phrase “CAN NOT GO ENTIRELY on the victim”.

A lot of problems in the African American community does not exist in a lot of African countries. Sure their may be violence in African countries but that is just natural of man, however some of the problems caused by the emotional scarings of slavery does not exist in a lot of African countries because those Africans weren’t stripped of their culture like Africans in America… got it STUPID?

What a joke. You have no idea what the solution to the problems are any more than that fake ass "minister" does. All you know is how to wallow in self-pity and play the blame game.
Blaming who for what? I personally have no problems…What self pity? LOL!! You chastise the Minister for not coming up with a solution because he thrives off of separation and myself and other black folks on this board have come up with solution yet you try to put me in the same bracket as the pastor.

I have solutions to the idea your just too dumb to recognize them, just dance and look stupid joker, your better off doing that then letting your one brain cell try and process the information.

Dec 27, 2002
Weak shit, as expected.

Funny how you keep calling me "stupid" and you say that I need hooked on phonics and whatnot, but your simp ass can't even construct a viable english sentence with correct grammar and punctuation!

I have solutions to the idea your just too dumb to recognize them, just dance and look stupid joker, your better off doing that then letting your one brain cell try and process the information.
Nice run on sentence pointdexter, complete with misspellings and incorrect syntax. Do you speak in this same garbled, incoherent, neanderthal-like dialect? Do you pepper your conversations with grunts and moans of "Ugh" as you search your pea sized brain for the right words to use?

Look here you illiterate fuck. When you are trying to say something such as "You are too stupid to recognize them", the word "your" is not the way to contract the words "You are". The correct word is "You're". This is because you are shortening the two separate words (You are) into one word (You're), and the apostrophe indicates the omission of a letter or letters.

When you use the word "your" (which indicates posession) in a place where you mean to say "You are", it is not even worth mentioning because a person can still understand what you are trying to say. I usually would never even mention such a petty thing. But when little pinhead bitches like you want to pull out the old "You need hooked on phonics" line, and it is seen that *you yourself* cannot even spell properly, contract words properly, use correct punctuation, etc., it is laughable.

Learn to read and write above a 2nd grade level, formulate some reasonable and logical arguments, and THEN come at me with this little condescension trip you are on. You're like a crack addict trying to tell a weed smoker to stop doing drugs.

YOU'RE a fuckin pansy ass little bitch, and I have put my literal foot firmly in YOUR ass. See the difference yet?