Who Should the Niner's new coach be?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

3x6-4

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
I guess its a lost cause, cuz in order to get a decent coach and good enough players to even think about contening again, we need tha skrill, which ain't comin anytime soon. I still think that Jim Mora Jr. woulda done a good enough job, better than erickson n e way, tha players were familiar with him and respected him. Oh yea, we are tha worst team in the NFL but if Raider n Cowboy fans check their team's record they ain't doin' that great either. Both teams would have to win out to even have a chance to make tha playoffs, which I don't see happenin'.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I think we need a whole grip of shit. The real problem is the owner of the team, if anyone knows what's goin down with the team, they know what's up. It's been one bad thing after another after that fool took over the team. I heard brent jones on the radio last year saying, he's in talks with some other fools from the bay, including joe montana, to get the grip together to take ownership of the team and do the team some justice....That's the start we need