Who Should I do Features with on my next CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
DO BEATS COUNT AS FEATURES?

GET @ FAHRENHEIT RECORDS OR FOUNDATION ENTERTAINMENT FOR BEATS. THEY'LL DO YOU RIGHT. HIT 'EM ON THE FIRST DEGREE/ FAHRENHEIT BOARD.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Chalkline said:
I say get hooked up with a D-sane beat www.mp3.com/mrd-sane if you wanna check em. Get the homie Syko on the track www.mp3.com/syko and watch magic happen before your eyes. CHeck em out and let me know what you think bout em.

Get a song bout some greenary puffin and put NBD on the track.
WizORD ^ ^

Killa Tay
Young Droop
C-Lim
Dividenz
Lynch
Tall Cann G

Apr 25, 2002
for newer heard of HEAT...id say get some northwest shit on there....like CinFul and BAMMER sed, Mr. D-Sane has fuckin flamin production all day...mobster shit. hit up tha Street Level Records board ta get at him. Syko and/or Bydrie (formerly of Street Level Records) would be a savage addition to your album as well, and tha young one Young Vicious (just got signed to Street Level) is turnin out to be quite an attraction. Cool Nutz (Jus Family Records) and Mr. D.O.G. (Bow Wow Records) are also very skilled. u should also get a hold of my boy Decoy (also a member of the siccness) is about to be makin moves and can deliver u some heat.

as for already established atrists id say Luni Coleone, Young Droop, Doomsday Productions, Lynch, and X-Raided will all do ya good....

but seriosuly, u GOTTA check out that northwest shit and hit up thier message boards to get more info...u WONT be dissappointed....