WHO SHOULD GET MORE RESPECT??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
JUST WANT TO ASK THE WHOLE SICCNESS THIS QUESTION,SINCE I BEEN PROMOTING SLEEPDANK IT'S A SHAME THAT HE REP'S THE BAY AND STILL GET DISSED AND WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IS WHO SHOULD GET MORE RESPECT KATS THAT AINT FROM THE CREST THATS ON THIZZ OR MAC DRE'S CLOSEST HOMEBOY'S SINCE PEOPLE SAY THEY TREAL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE OPINON TO SEE HOW STREET TREAL PEOPLE ARE INSTEAD OF THINKING LIKE A FAN GIVE YOUR OPINON .

Aug 7, 2003
Diamondz said:
JUST WANT TO ASK THE WHOLE SICCNESS THIS QUESTION,SINCE I BEEN PROMOTING SLEEPDANK IT'S A SHAME THAT HE REP'S THE BAY AND STILL GET DISSED AND WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IS WHO SHOULD GET MORE RESPECT KATS THAT AINT FROM THE CREST THATS ON THIZZ OR MAC DRE'S CLOSEST HOMEBOY'S SINCE PEOPLE SAY THEY TREAL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE OPINON TO SEE HOW STREET TREAL PEOPLE ARE INSTEAD OF THINKING LIKE A FAN GIVE YOUR OPINON .
people who make good music get my respect and sleep dank aint did nothing tight in years, he came coo on that cutthoat committee cd. but on his solo's its a whole different sound which im not a big fan of. then his name change to DA DANKER probably did worse then helpin him. to me it dont matter where he's from or what city he reps (as long as its cali), or who he grew up with. can the dude make a complete cd, filled with good music. as far as street shit he might have killed 100 people, robbed 10 banks, snorted a keylo, and slapped his bitch, but none of that matters if his music aint good. you can either be a gangster or a rapper, rarely are their both.

Feb 4, 2005
hella_numb said:
people who make good music get my respect and sleep dank aint did nothing tight in years, he came coo on that cutthoat committee cd. but on his solo's its a whole different sound which im not a big fan of. then his name change to DA DANKER probably did worse then helpin him. to me it dont matter where he's from or what city he reps (as long as its cali), or who he grew up with. can the dude make a complete cd, filled with good music. as far as street shit he might have killed 100 people, robbed 10 banks, snorted a keylo, and slapped his bitch, but none of that matters if his music aint good. you can either be a gangster or a rapper, rarely are their both.

real talk.

C

CcytzO_Loc

what exactly are you upset about???? did someone disrespect and say he wasnt a real gangsta or did people say his music wasnt what they wanted to hear???? there is a difference....theres a lotta rappers i respect musically but knowin certain things about them makes you not wanna like them as a person....as far as a i know sleep dank real as they get but i aint heard nothin from him that makes me wanna buy up his catalog.....