who shot ya!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
I won't lie.
Got milk and plenty of heat.

But shit, I fuc's wit da Cadillac of 9's. U know!

I'll quote 40 Wata:

Cuzz
It don't stop till the mafuc'in gloc pop/
man fuc a gloc/
I'm fuc'in' wit da Sig Sauer/
P-226 Diana Ross' cuzzin Nina

Apr 13, 2003
I got some toys

In the car taurus .357 titanium snub nose, in the house u.s. mil spec benelli super 90 shotgun (dont ask bout that shit), other, glock 26 and a kimber .45 compact. Gotta stay heated in this muthafuckin country ya know what im sayin? Niggaz will check yours if you dont check theirs, gotta hold ur shit down.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Ruger P95 (Studio Defender), Mossberg Shotty, H&K P7M13, Thompson Contender, 2 Thirty Ought Sixes, and 2 38 Special Throwaways... I used to have a Sig Sauger .380 & a Keltec .25 but the Lynnwood & Shoreline Police Departments have them now...

Jun 3, 2002
^my homeboy got the Kel-Tec 9mm. It fits gloc clips. That shit is pretty fuc'in' fun to buc-off too...............folding stoc and shit.
Shits clownin' I might add.........................some busta ganked the homie, and 50's ended up gettin' the Kel-Tec a few months later. 5-0 scratched off the serial numbers and added a number so they could trac it and shit. Shits faulty............

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
yeah dawg, i really thought that weapon was tight... it fit in my pocket, no need for carrying on the waistline... it was great. that's some faulty ass shit the po's did to track the weapon... never heard of something like that, fuckin punks.

Aug 25, 2003
Iam not going to lie. Iam to poor to have a heater and I dont know anybody who has one save for friends and my pops. But I do have plenty of Knives and a couple surprises for muthafuckas, but Iam broke and a strap is the last thing I need, if I had one revenge would be vicious.

Epidemic

Sep 18, 2003
keep all that rah-rah talk in the studio.

when is the MAFIA going to avenge Lil Bo's death?

when is the MOBFATHER going to do something to the peeps who sprayed his SUV?

when is the next MAFIA show at te Colonial Theater in Sacramento?

Cyco you look like you would do the harlem shake before shooting someone. Taking pictures with guns and posting them on a web site, that is real deal mafia shit, I remember when John Gotti used to post here too. Take caution, the feds are on the "mafia" and are giving indictments under RICO laws, picture is pefect evidence tuff guy

Sep 18, 2003
X-Joke you are not going to slap anybody. You are too busy bumping your gums, and using your slapping hands to jack off members of the "mafia". Let them fend for themselves, they are gangsters, so quit your whining and let them talk.

Aug 18, 2003
yea im like lil cyco im fuckin wit a pump when the funk is on.or .44 magnum.i dont got no pics of the shoti but i'll post some soon.

& alot of you nigga might have some heat but aint gonna bust a grape or ya gat.

some of these niggaz rollin around wit straps but aint gon bust no caps - dubbsack

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
THIS LUCK OUTTA HOGGLIFE REPPIN THE DIRTY SOUTH 916 X4 ON EVERY CORNER OUTTA STATE RIGHT NOW STAYIN WITH THE 3-5-7 AND A MEXICAN GEORGE JEFFERSON STROLLIN ON UM........

@ 7DAYTHEORY

Dog I usually wouldn't even reply to a mutha-fucca who probably ain't even ever been in the line of fire in the streets but since you seem to be determined to ride my dicc about what I do and how I do it, I figure fucc it I might as well NUT in yo' mouth while you're down there.

A nigga ain't never gotta talk about what I do in the streets cause my baccground speaks for itself. My niggas and every nigga that knows me knows that I done put in major work and got the stars and stripes to show for it. Not to mention spendin' 10 years (straight) locced down for 187 before yo' bitch ass was probably even allowed to leave yo' front yard. Now think bacc about what you was doin' at 13 and 14.
If puttin' in work for wherever the fucc you from ain't on that list, tell you daddy I said to put a skirt on you before you leave the house cause 10 times out of 10, he probably raised a BITCH!!!! Blocc Movement.