Who Saw Get Rich or Die trying?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It was a cool movie, actually it was a lot better than i expected. It had some good acting and written very well. Also it was good for some people to see why 50 hates Ja rule and Murder inc so much. 50 had 1 helluava child hood i must say. 2 Thumbs up!!

Apr 25, 2002
Rose_Red said:
50 is koo...Im not a band-wagon 50 cent hater...the nigga is rich and smart...he fucked up by snitchin though
True in all, but i alwayz ask the question on how did 50 snitch? And you never can get a real answer. You alwayz hearing these he say she say stories. The only thing i can thing of is ok when he was on BET, But at the same time the feds knew that so it was no secret. If the FEDS where listening to 50 he would have been called in to testify about how does he know that Murder inc was started wit drug money? Ok 50 made a song Ghetto Koran, talking about hustla's from his hood who were either dead or in jail, that song aint no diffrent than from any rapper out here making songs about, Lil Darrly or the Flower family etc. In NY its no secret that the cat Supreme had 50 moms murdered and got him shot!! Now think about now, what if this cat killed your moms and tried to kill you. You not going to go to the police and say what happened, you cant go and kill dude cause he he cant be touched so your last option is to fuck off all his money and thats what 50 did by destrotying Murder inc. Im not takin up for 50 im just tyring to put it all together.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
510PLAYA said:
True in all, but i alwayz ask the question on how did 50 snitch? And you never can get a real answer. You alwayz hearing these he say she say stories. The only thing i can thing of is ok when he was on BET, But at the same time the feds knew that so it was no secret. If the FEDS where listening to 50 he would have been called in to testify about how does he know that Murder inc was started wit drug money? Ok 50 made a song Ghetto Koran, talking about hustla's from his hood who were either dead or in jail, that song aint no diffrent than from any rapper out here making songs about, Lil Darrly or the Flower family etc. In NY its no secret that the cat Supreme had 50 moms murdered and got him shot!! Now think about now, what if this cat killed your moms and tried to kill you. You not going to go to the police and say what happened, you cant go and kill dude cause he he cant be touched so your last option is to fuck off all his money and thats what 50 did by destrotying Murder inc. Im not takin up for 50 im just tyring to put it all together.

preach homie...preach

most these dudes hate 50 cause he "fake"
well i say...real recognize real..
i aint been shot 9 times..but there is shit i have been thru that 50 speaks on..
especially when it comes to Hustlin..

i been bumping 50 for yrs..
matter of fact before i went to see this movie i went back to bumpin that Guess Whos BAck album..

after seein the movie..
that whole cd made sense..

go see it homeboy..
dont let these dudes let u think otherwise..

Sep 1, 2003
50 Cent Movie Pulled After Pa. Shooting

HOMESTEAD, Pa. Nov 10, 2005 — The new 50 Cent movie "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" has been pulled from a theater where a man was fatally shot even though officials said Thursday they do not know whether the film was a factor in the slaying.

Loews Corp. decided to stop showing the rapper's bullet-ridden bio while the investigation is going on, said John McCauley, the company's vice president of marketing.

"We're unclear whether there is a direct connection," McCauley said.
Top Stories

He said the company is doing all it can to make sure patrons are safe at the 22-screen multiplex in a popular entertainment-and-shopping complex just east of Pittsburgh.

Shelton Flowers, 30, had just watched the rapper's movie Wednesday when he got into a confrontation with three men in the bathroom. A fight ensued and spilled out into the concessions area, where Flowers was shot, police said.

Authorities were looking for witnesses, and no suspects were immediately arrested.

Sep 19, 2003
The movies pretty cool. He does take some shots at Ja Rule in it, with a rapper named Dangerous. A little after he gets shot in the movie, it shows him laying in bed with the radio on. You here some bitch singing, and he says something like, "I get shot nine times, and Dangerous has a new hit single." And then he turns the radio off. I heard a few people laugh right away, and a couple seconds later I got it. That was when I realized who that rapper was supposed to be.