Who rides motorcycles on the siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
i got my m1, but no bike.. been looking for a minute now.. im gonna save up a little more $$ and buy a nicer bike than what i can afford in my range.

May 16, 2002
Gemini mad cause cant no bike hold his weight!

Gemini mad cause you cant eat fast food & ride a bike @ the same time.

Gemini mad cause there is NO power between his legs lol.

Gemini mad cause even a 1500cc bike would only take him to 45 miles an hour lol.

Gemini mad cause he once sat on a harley & his ass swallowed the whole bike.

HAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!!

LMAO!

I keed I keed!!!!

LMAO!!!! I knew you bite Homie LOL!!!!

Good shyt though, it shows that not everybody on the Siccness takes shit to heart...some of us have a sense of humor.

Apr 14, 2003
yeah its got a real weak low end. but higher rpms its a monster. these bikes are meant to be ridden hard, so even tho 10k sounds like a lot it really isnt bad. redline at 16.5. and your cool cruising at around 7k. the bike handles fucking great in the twisties tho.

Jan 23, 2006
on the subject of bikes, wasup with that blinking/flickering effect on the headlights, is that suppose to irritate the person in front of you?

May 19, 2005
used to have a ducati 800 street bike.got sick of street bikes.
now i got a husquvarna 610 supermoto and its the coolest thing iv ever riden,its like a dirt bike for the city,ill never go back.the frontend comes up like a swift boner

Sep 24, 2007
A biker gang has been following me for 3 months and I don't even know why. They just follow me everywhere I go and point at my car on the freeway. The only thing I can think of is somebody framed me or told them I did some shit to one of em and now they just follow me.

Its a trip, no matter where I go they show up but they never do any thing. I also see them riding with cops but they aren't cops they're fucking bikers. I dont know if somebody given them some faulty info or if I pissed a biker off one day and I din't realize it. I don't know if they are just trying to fuck with my head by following me or what the fuck is up....lol

Been going on for a few months now.